Bobby & Hanbin

adultgtop (AFF)

----

Bobby holds on to Hanbins hand and walks into the hotel room. He turns around to smile at Hanbin while he walks further into the room until they reach the bedroom. Bobby faces forward then pushes the door open to pull Hanbin towards him. Hanbin puts his hands on Bobby's chest out of reflex when he stumbles towards him. He smiles at Hanbin faintly as he starts to move his hands down to Hanbins hips and presses his body against Hanbins.

Hanbin pants staring into Bobby's eyes. He can see his reflexion in Bobby's dark eyes that sparkle from the city lights which force their way into the room through the thin window curtains. Bobby moves his hands underneath Hanbins shirt and starts to caress his skin. Hanbins body shivers from Bobby's hot touch and he holds on to Bobby's waist while his knees start to feel weak. Bobby leans his head to the side and starts to kiss Hanbibs neckline while he fondles Hanbins body.

Hanbin hisses when Bobby nibbles his neck and leaves his mark on him. He sighs and Bobby grins amused to hear his lovers cute voice. "Hanbin-ah..." Hanbin gulps and clings on to Bobby as he tries to catch his breath. He leans back but holds on to Bobby. Hanbins face looks feverish from excitement and his hot breath hits Bobby's skin. Bobby licks his lips then pulls back his hand to grab Hanbins face and pull him closer to lick their lips into a passionate kiss.

Hanbin moans and holds on to Bobby's wrists as he pulls him into the kiss. He opens his mouth and Bobby immediately starts to lick and tease his tongue. Hanbin grabs Bobby's wrist tight and opens his mouth more as if he wants to become one with him. Bobby won't let go of Hanbins lips, only when he takes breaks to breath he briefly gasps for air but chokes their breaths with another kiss.

Hanbin sighs and his arms get limp as he loses himself in the kiss. Bobby pauses their kiss and pulls his lips back. Hanbin sobs when their lips part and looks with displease into Bobby's eyes. Bobby caresses Hanbins cheek and moves his other hand down to Hanbins. He grabs his fingers and leads them to his mouth. Hanbin licks his wet lips from their kiss and stares at Bobby. Bobby shuts his eyes and opens his mouth as he moves closer to lick the fingertips of Hanbins hand. Hanbin shivers as Bobby thrusts his finger deeper into his mouth and Hanbin opens his mouth.

He stops breathing while Bobby caresses his fingers. Bobby opens his eyes and meets his with Hanbins. Hanbin looks at him and Bobby starts to suck on his fingers more while he reaches out for Hanbins other hand. He grabs his wrist and moves it to his crotch. Hanbin opens his palm when Bobby presses Hanbins hand against his crotch. He feels Bobby's erection and heat through the fabric of his pants.

Hanbin sighs and grabs Bobby's crotch tighter. His voice sounds cute and pouty "Stop teasing me...I don't need foreplay...I want you." Bobby gasps and looks at Hanbin. Hanbin pants and pulls out his fingers from Bobby's mouth, saliva dripping down his chin. Bobby looks at Hanbin and smirks but before Hanbin could have said another words Bobby already got into action, turning Hanbin towards the bed to push him on the sheets. Hanbin gasps but can't catch his breath when Bobby already gets on top of him lifting up his legs and put them around his waist. Hanbin smiles while they kiss and pulls Bobby closer to grind their bodies together.

Bobby sighs and reaches for Hanbins arms to press them on the sheets so he can sit up. Without exchanging unnecessary words, Bobby he waits while he looks at Hanbin. Hanbin pants while he waits for Bobby to move on, with each second that passes Hanbins excitement increases and just when Hanbin thinks he can't bare it any more, Bobby let go of his hands and unzips Hanbins pants and pulls his legs up. Hanbin sighs as Bobby pulls down his pants but only to expose his ass. Bobby pants and puts Hanbins legs on his shoulder then pulls him closer. He opens his pants and takes out his cock. Hanbin grabs the fabric of Bobby's jeans when Bobby nudges against Hanbins entrance a few times before he pushes it in.

Bobby grinds his teeth when Hanbin cramps around him and tightens up. Hanbin moans and trembles but the sensation of Bobby's cock inside him, makes him bare the pain. Bobby pulls out a bit and holds on. Hanbin twitches around Bobby and his breath is fast. Bobby looks at Hanbin and leans down pressing Hanbins thighs against his chest. "Hanbin-ah, I'm sorry...but I can't wait anymore." Hanbin looks at him with wide eyes but before he can reply or try to make Bobby hold back a bit more until he is used to it, he feels Bobby thrust into him. Hanbin moans and grabs Bobby's arms tight as he feels him slide deeper inside.

Bobby looks just as much in pain as Hanbin but at the same time the place where they are connected feels so warm and soft, and they both don't want to let go of this sweet pain after so long without touching each other like this. Hanbin pants when Bobby starts to move carefully inside him. Bobby pulls up Hanbins legs and takes off his jeans and underwear then gently wraps Hanbins legs around his hips. Hanbin frowns as he slowly gets used to Bobby's shape. Bobby reaches out for Hanbins limp cock and starts to caress him with his hand while he leans down to kiss Hanbin gentle. Hanbin trembles underneath him and his legs jolt when Bobby moves down to kiss him.

Hanbins tears run down his face as he deepens the kiss with Bobby. Bobby continues to caress Hanbins cock and lips then breaks the kiss and pants. "Hanbin-ah...are you okay? Does it hurt too much?" Hanbin nods and sighs. "It hurts...but...but I don't want you to pull out...right now we are one...I want you to stay inside me..." He frowns when he feels a slight pain again but continues. "...make...make us feel good...I love you...I...want you."

Bobby clicks his tongue and leans down to kiss Hanbin then whispers against Hanbins neck. "I make you feel good...But if it hurts too much then hold on to me tight, okay? I love you, so much." Hanbin smiles and looks at Bobby and slides his hand underneath Bobby's shirt and holds on to his back. Bobby leans down and kisses Hanbin as he starts moving inside him. Hanbin moans and his hips jerk from Bobby's fierce thrusts but with each thrust Hanbins body remembers Bobby's shape he loosens up bit by bit.

Bobby pants as he grinds into Hanbin, making squelching sounds with each thrust. Hanbin clings on to Bobby pressing his hips against Bobby in sync with Bobby's thrust and thanks to Bobby caressing his cock Hanbin starts to feel more and more pleasure. Hanbin moans more and Bobby too pants as he thrusts now faster in and out. Hanbin sighs and pulls up Bobby's shirt to see his abs as he thrusts into him.

Hanbin licks his lips and throws his head back while Bobby pounds his body back and forth. Their bodies feel hot and sticky...sweat dripping down, mixing with each other as they seek each other kisses. Hanbin leans up and licks Bobby's neck and chest while Bobby leans over him and thrusts deeper, teasing Hanbins insides and rubbing his cock against Hanbins prostate to make him feel good. Hanbin pants faster and without warning Bobby beforehand, he grabs Bobby's butt cheeks and presses him deeper inside him when he cums.

Bobby taken by surprise gasps as he feels Hanbin suck in his cock and grab him with his hole. Hanbins cum spurts on Bobby's abs and Hanbins. Bobby feels Hanbin throb around him and he can't hold back his climax. He tries to pull out before he comes but Hanbin holds him so tight that he can't pull out in time and he cums inside Hanbin. Hanbin pants relieved and pulls Bobby's head down into another kiss when he feels Bobby's sperm coat his insides and he comes again having a dry orgasm.

He trembles and hugs Bobby tight then let go and softens his grip. Bobby too exhausted just collapse on Hanbin and pants against his chest. While they try to catch their breaths they start to feel tired and with his last strength before he falls asleep too, Bobby manages to pull out and wipes Hanbin then covers them with the sheets and sleep in each other's arms until their managers call wakes them up the next day.

The end