Chapter 1

(russell)(howling)(pant,Pant)"uh"(pant,pant,pant)(snap).(Thud) 'you won't get get away from me this time kid!'growled a angry wolf .'Scar' Said a beautiful navy blue wolf .'what' Snapped Scar,'Let him go,i'll take care of him' Said The navy blue wolf .'Why Dimond he is a stray not part of the pack it would be easier to just rip him apart .'Snapped Scar,'I know but there's something special about him look at the markings on his body.Dimond said quietly. "ahhh"I Scream out in pain.'look the marks are glowing,"Ahhhhh"I still scream out in pain.'fine,we'll take him,let's go' yelled Scar in .Diamond picked me up in her mouth And ran after scar.I was still screamingin pain my head felt like a fire started on my head and burned through my fur. My head kept hurting for like 20 minutes It was some time before we got to this open area It was pretty for about 2 seconds that i saw it it had a small waterfall then i was put into this small den with a a few different pups and also Diamond In the den.It had A small hole for light and had a little wooden looking plate that had a piece of lam. It was getting Late Dimond told us to go to bed and sense i was new i had nowhere to sleep so i laid down in the corner of the den.A Few minutes later Diamond told me to come and sleep up against her with the other pups.So i walked over and layed down next to here and fell asleep.