Chapter 5

A few hours later  I hear a small wiper comeing from the next cell. Just then I opened my eyes and then I could see more clearly it was still parshaly blurry but I could see hound and fang sleeping and the obnoxious horse but then I saw a wolf pup in the next cell wimpring it looked just like fang exept black and a little smaller and skinner. 'Hello u ok' I said trying to stay quiet ' No not really my paw is herting' she said, I Was still trying to understand the markings on her body they were like mine but gray. 'Here let me try to help ' I tryed to go to the edge of the cell but it was no use the chain didn't reach 'it won't reach' so I looked around to try to fine something to help me get out of the chain .........' the water !' I said out loud and almost woke up hound and fang so I diped my ankle in the water and I started getting loose. 'Come on come on' I finally got loose and ran our to the cell wall. 'So who r u ' I asked trying to pull a splinter out of her paw ' my name is kira' she said softly 'ok ' I said 'and all done ' I said pulling out the thorn. ' we should probably get some rest ' I said yawning so we both layed down next to the bars that separated us and fell asleep.