Chapter 4

‘Uhh’ i said as i was opening my eyes my head hurt so bad it felt like i was hit with a brick. I got up of the hard ground and stretched (ching) something was attached to my paw i couldn't make it out but it looked like……..no it couldn't be,a chain. I was chained up to a wall..or so what i could make out my vision was blurry and i could barely see a thing. But then i heard the sound of hound and fang talking. Just as i was about to fangs name (thunk)  i was hit on the head by a paw gently  but .. ow. ‘Ow, what was that for’ I said rubbing my head. ‘You scared us we thought you were dead.’ fang said seriously. ‘No not that i know of,where are you guys, everything is blurry I can't see you’ I said looking around apart of me wanted NOT to say that I couldn't see but it came out anyways. ‘Wait you can’t see?! Hound said very worried.(CLAN)(splash) i quickly turned my head towards the sound ¨no, nonono god no¨ It was Dimond she must've her me and it freaked her out then she started running away . 20 minutes later i hear  (click clack) it sounded like a horse’s hooves,loud and obnoxious. I pulled on the chain again but my leg could barely move. I just layed down and liked some of the water that spilled on the floor. “Hey, little kid what is your name.” ‘me’ i question.”yay you what is your name?”  ‘my name is.’ i thought to myself should i tell that thing my name,well what choice do i have. ‘My name is wolf.’ i said still laying on the ground disappointed.”why are so down.” the horse said in a soft voice. I'm mad that i got us caught by my stupid suspicion and also the fact that i'm blind” (Breathes Heavily) .  “Agh I Messed up big time”. Then I fell asleep.