Chapter 2

(crack)what was that i said half asleep.i looked behind me and dimond and the other pups were still sleeping,so i walked over to entrance of the den and i saw a calico cat Going through the left over food pial.What are you doing i said curiously .The Calico cat just stared at me and said "i'm looking For food,obviously".What's your name.I said to the calico cat "Masson" Quickly like i was going to eat her or something.I said my name Was Bladewolf but i told her to just call me wolf ."Nice name,Are you going to eat me?'said Masson.If i was gunna eat you i would have done it all ready ,No i'm not,I said.It was kinda creepy that she said that.Um masson i have a quick question do you come here often? I said,"yes,i come here a lot,to find food" She said Can we be friends? I said softly."sure"she said. 'Ok,see you tomorrow said and went back into the den with Diamond and the other pups and fell back asleep.
A few days have gone by and i've been seeing mason and giving her some leftover food.And three new triplet wolf pups have came there names are Foxscar,Hound,Blade i've made friends with Hound She wants to get out of here.Im the same way i mean i like diamond i just want to be free.