Chapter 8

A Couple of hours Later I woke up and it was super sunny out so I woke up Kira and we headed out side. When we got out there it was so Beautiful it wasn't funny it had a giant Waterfall that wolves were just diving into for FUN it is so cool but then I saw The puppy Den with Shelby in it taking care of pups just then I realized where we were. In the alphas Den. I walked down the Little pathway that lead to the main area of the teritory. But then I saw a wolf that was from Scar’s pack it was a messenger wolf so I wasn't as much afraid. So I ran back up to the den and watched from there. What I saw after that was Terrible. I saw scars pack come in and take over the teritory. I ran and woke up Myra and started to run to find a spot to hide. I Found a small little tunnel that lead behind the water fall. I went behind the waterfall and hide. A few hours later I hear someone walking through the tunnel it was Shelby. "How did you know that I was here" I said on my guard. Just then I saw dimond right behind her ready to kill shelby if she didn't do as she said. "S-She Forced me to" shelby said scared. "Die  I'm done with your bullcrap" I said in a Russian accent ready to attack Dimond. "What?" Dimond said confused and let down her gaurd. Just then I jumped at her and Bit Dimond in the neck."U basterd" said dimond angry Then i let go and ran away. I hid in a hollowed out Tree with Myra and just sat there waiting.