chapter two

LOVE ME LOVE ME
I want you to love me
When you look at me
I know you want me
                 WINNER:Love me Love me

          *ADD YOUR PLAYLIST HERE*

                CHAPTER TWO
                     (unedited)

PETER

 I got to the SURVEX building, feeling super excited. I finally got a chance to prove to, my dad, that I am very responsible. Dad always thought that I spent My whole years after the University drinking, and chasing after ladies.

And I really love to hang out, with My two close friends, Jake and Fin..

 Jake and Fin were very wealthy due to their family status.

   Although fin wanted more. He liked the idea of being free

Fin always loved to get high, and Party all night, and have fun with young beautiful ladies, and spend money to his heart, but he couldn't because of his scary dad, as Fin would call him.

His dad excluded him, from going to club with us, and always sent private guards to spy on him.

Fin will always tell me. I envy you man. Because he knew, I could do, whatever I pleased.

Recently Fin took the position of his dad, that became very ill. the doctor said, he had Kidney Stone, and wouldn't do anything that requires too much stress, and effort.

Fin also found a very attractive lady named Eliana at his supermarket, and they fell deeply in love...

    Jake was the face, of our friendship. he was very handsome, compared to I and Fin.

I  admit, I envied Jake, when we were in high school he was the ladies Guy.

Every girl in school wanted Jake. he was also very smart, and his parent were so proud, of him.

He decided to work, by his self, without his parent help, and he succeeded.

he started a very large complex close My workplace SURVEX .

     I was gently walking, observing the SURVEX building,when ir felt someone hit me.

"hey watch it" was all I could say, it was definitely a lady. her touch made My senses waver, probably my adrenalin in action.

Wait, was the hormone again?

She was not very tall, but I was certain, she wasn't short. she had an average height. she wore a butterfly dress and a flat shoes.

She tripped and fell off, so I couldn't see her face clearly. she finally stood up, and looked at me. I admit her face was entirely spotless including her entire body.

(the visible parts),she had a pretty face but was definitely not My type,she had an hour glass shape, that was visible from her dress.

   The type of lady I always wanted, and will definitely love me, and was someone, who was as tall, as I was, not some average height lady.

(like the one standing in front of me ),
I envied My dad. Mom was as tall, as dad was, and I thought, they were definitely the perfect picture, of a perfect couple, that I dreamed of .

 She slowly muttered something I wasn't sure, what she said, she was definitely rude. she didn't even care to apologize, she was quite a person.

I forgot to mention i hate rude girls.

     i arrived at the meeting room
rather late with, My dad and our body guards. Dad made a formal speech and apologised for our lateness, he then introduced me as the new boss..

I stepped forward to give a formal speech, and My eyes quickly glanced at someone.the girl i bumped into.

ELLA

   The handsome Guy speech took
hours. I couldn't keep My eyes off
him. he spoke with a deep, muscular Voice.

It made him, look more charming, and very attractive. he was definitely My kind of Guy.

But for heavens sake, he was My boss.  I should definitely wake up, from My dream land. how can a Guy like him possibly,Love Me.

I thought to myself...

     Finally It was over, his speech was over. My eyes couldn't leave his one's.

Everyone clapped after his speech,the only thing I could recall from his speech was "PUNCTUALITY." He emphasized, on the word, and he gave some lessons, about being punctual, and how he hated late comers, and with that statement.

  he briefly looked at me and I sank....

    Everyone made brief introduction to the new boss. I felt so nervous about it.

But at last, it was no big deal, all I said, was My name and the area I worked in the company, and we finally dismissed.

  The following day I arrived at the office, as early as possible. I put more effort to My job now, since it was a new boss, and a new system all together.

There goes Rose another of My colleague,but instead, she worked as the boss private secretary.

I and Rose, never got along. she always appeared bossy in front of me, simply because her pay and her working area higher.

Rose was a very bossy lady even though she was a beauty.

she had long red hair and the perfect shape. she also appeared tall. Rose then approached me .

I left what I was doing, to hear what rose had to say. She just spoke in simple words. "The boss asked me call you," and she walked out.

What?Call me. what have I done wrong.  I started work early today, so what is wrong.

I quickly sprang up and headed to the boss office, when I got there, I knocked thrice but no one answered, so I thought I could come in, and i did.

     I went into the office. I was surprised he was fast asleep. he looked more handsome while he's asleep. I kept on staring at him.

I noticed he kept his face tightened, and stiff. I wanted to make his handsome face at ease. I drew My hands closer to his face, but right before me his eyes opened.

Yay! An update... Thanks so much for your interest...
*What are your thoughts..Feel free to comment..

Don't forget to vote ..comment and share....

Love y'all ;)