chapter seven

"The darkest nights produce
the brightest star"
                                  ;)

               *CHAPTER SEVEN* 
                         (Unedited)

ELLA

After I left the hospital, I headed back home. And the journey was not quite a pleasant one", I hated walking home alone at night , they were a lot of wasted guys out on the street. So I really tried my possible best to avoid them , even though most of them kept their eyes on me ,some even approached me", but I did my best to avoid them and defend myself..

When I finally got home ", my brother was already asleep, mom was sitting close to dad on his bed". Dad illness was not getting any better but at least he was not close to his death time.

I became the bread winner of my home,after I graduated from the university, with sponsorship from some of my nice relatives and friends (most especially from my bestie Stella), Then I started working in SURVEX ,So I could take care of our feeding and every other essential thing we needed.

I remembered our old apartment that was not so presentable ", once I got my first pay from my workplace , we quickly relocated and since then, we have been living in quite a comfortable and nice place ..Since dad sickness stroke , Mom really didn't have much time to get a job , since the only job she got was to take care of dad ...

I quickly faced reality ,Ella Mantris! why exactly are you coming home so late!. yh! Mom yelled at me , well I am just coming from the hospital",I replied ,And why exactly where you at the hospital she asked?, and then I quickly briefed her about Tony's situation, she indeed felt pity for him, and told me I needed to rest ," so I quickly pecked dad on the cheek since he was already fast asleep, and quickly went to shower .....

Fu**k! I am definitely late! I woke up so late , I took my bath and dressed up as quick as I could even though I was already late from work , I didn't even bother to have breakfast , I quickly took a cab and headed straight to work..

I glanced at the time, it was 7:30 am , what the hell! I am supposed to be at work by 6:00 am(that was actually our official opening time , except if there is any special occasion, of course!), oh! my , what do I do now , I thought to myself .

The cab dropped me at the SURVEX building , by the time I got there, the boss already parked his car and got down from it , My God!..of all time to arrive to work, why now ,handsome guy!, he actually came late today!wow! So interesting, I was very happy he was late ,for reasons I wasn't sure of , maybe just maybe he wouldn't punish me for coming late,since he was actually doing same !I still have to strategize, well!.what do I do now?. I guess I will have to wait for him to enter first, and put my ninja skills into practice,"if I have one!