chapter five

Peters PoV maybe disturbing :} ,but  i am sure you will understand as the story goes on ;) ........

            *Hey! Boy make em 'whistle
             like a missile , bomb bomb
             Anytime i show up blow up
             uh!.....*  
                  Black pink : whistle

                      *Chapter five*
                         (unedited)

    ELLA

    After work today , Stella insisted

on stopping by her boyfriend place Tony, saying she needed to talk to him, for reasons i wasn't sure of but i didn't dare to ask since it was it was between her and tony ..

Tony and Stella have been dating for months now and they seem pretty serious with each other , when we were in high school Stella was the social one and usually dated while

i was the exact opposite...

As i could remember the road to Tony's apartment was usually busy

due to the fact that one of the most 

Fancy and delicious eatery in LA called the Macbite was close by as i had heard  from stella who tony always spoilt with their delicious

burger , i hadn't eaten there before but i would really love to, someday but as usual i was always busy with work and our new boss ,Gosh! he isn't even helping to ease stress ! but his looks makes you excited to work !

shut up! i told myself what am i thinking ! but he is actually good looking and his shoes are out of the world, as a matter of fact his

dressing is always perfect , well ! get him out of your mind already ! yh! i know , i told myself the Guy wouldn't probably notice me enough thinking already !.........

We finally got to Tony's apartment after all the walking , i didn't really understand why stella made us walk here when we can​ actually use a taxi

but she insisted saying is a form of exercise well! i really couldn't argue with her because stella was always serious about the idea of exercise ..........

  We knocked on the door of his apartment for close to thirty minutes but no answer came ,Stella finally suggested we go in and i nodded , i really did not like the idea of knocking on a guy's door for minutes with no answer on this harsh hot weather ........

We went inside the apartment , the whole place was a mess , there were left overs of pizza on the floor and spilled drinks , Wow! what happened here ! i could hear stella's Voice  , i was also perplexed ...

I always saw tony as a neat freak , the last time i visited his house was neatly arranged but today seeing this mess my idea of him changed or probably there  was a reason behind this mess ....we called his name but no reply came from him , we moved to the kitchen ,and as you would have guessed was in a hell of mess !