chapter eight

An update for you ;)enjoy!

       "Love conquers all"

                      *chapter eight*
                       (Unedited)

ELLA

🎶🎶he fucking didn't fire me, he freaking didn't fire me , oh yeah! oh yeah!🎶🎶. "This happy song definitely match with my happy dance I am doing right inside of me" .

I dare not display my madness outside, because I am standing beside him or should I say my crush.yeah! I have a crush on my boss , sue me!. Or wait! Is it a crime?..

He was so freaking quiet through out the time we spent in there. I am so happy ! I felt like hugging him. It took me time to realise he wasn't really mad at me , instead he told me to get into the elevator.

He glanced at the time briefly . yeah I was making some side glances, to notice his every move. But for real though ! Why exactly is he checking the time when we are already freaking late !
But look on the bright side ELLA , he didn't say anything about you being fired or being punished!. To be honest! Like I am actually the happiest girl on  earth,plus today has to be my lucky day!...

We finally left the elevator.we were welcomed by Rose , who quickly greeted him, and held his brief case for him . He quickly thanked her.
Rose informed him he had visitors, he responded by saying" really?..how long have they waited?..Not for long sir, as a matter of fact they just arrived ,Rose said. Oh thank goodness!I heard him say ....

He slowly whispered into my ear " This is not over and as a matter of fact ELLA MANTRIS , I want you in my office an hour from now, to hear the punishment I have for you!...and with that he left us ...and I was left puzzled..

Rose kept on giving me a non pleasant face , she kept on giving me a what are you doing inside the same elevator with the boss look. She finally​ spoke "why exactly are you coming out of the elevator with our boss ? And why exactly are you late? Which makes the first question more difficult to me to understand !..

Yeah!Rose, what exactly should I do about her!.  I mean I really don't know what to say to her! I am not actually in the mood to reply her questions and as a matter of fact ,I need time to think about what the boss just told me.so I finally told her..