chapter six

Never let the fear of
   striking out....
  Keep you from playing
    the game......

                      By:Anonymous;)" pulled from A Cinderella story"

                 * CHAPTER SIX*
                     (Unedited)

ELLA

  We kept on staring at Tony expecting him to speak up   , he had bandages around his head and some plasters around his legs , all i can say is that his wounds were already taken Care of, Stella couldn't keep her eyes off tony , Meanwhile tony just sat looking at us with a really exhausted face , we kept on bulging him with so many questions about what happened to him and his apartment , but no reply came from him and he really looked tired so we decided to let him rest for a while and Stella agreed, we laid tony on the bed so he could be more comfortable and within the twinkle of an eye he slept of ......

I quickly checked  the time , it was already getting very late,i really wanted to go home to check on things going on there , most especially dad but i decided to wait for tony's explanation and also  my best friend Stella needed me  to console her and make her happy , so i waited........

It wasn't long enough i came from the nearest eatery to get us something to eat,

when tony finally woke up from him sleep  , Stella's expression was a sight to behold , i was so happy , at least he hadn't started the story without me ...I was just in time...

I organized some kind of party, with my band members tony said....really !Tony was in a band? but I didn't want to ask to ruin his explanation so I kept quiet and save my question for later.....well as you would have guessed the party did not go as planned , at first things were going fine , there were girls at the party ...food...drinks... name it! , but until he came, who came?! I and Stella chorused together... Girls! relax Tony said allow me to continue the story...OK OK you can go on now, stella said in a very apologetic tone.....

Our band called "Rake it" recently released our first album ..so we really are not  popular yet , if you understand what I mean.. , but we hope to be soon , Stella I have told you about the band before right? stella nodded in agreement , oh! yh..only I didn't know , I said in the most quiet tone of my voice ...and they both laughed ..well now you know tony said and I quickly nodded .....

Well I initiated the idea of the band ..with my five most favorite friends , ice , Manny ,Sam, Jim and rob , which is now presently four because rob decided to ditch us and become an ass , at first everything was going according to plan , we rehearsed together and stuffs like that until Rob decided to change some songs in the album , he always disagreed with whatever we agreed on , even the band name , he kept on controlling us  on what to do , he disrespected the fact that I was the leader .....

After  all the advice Ice and Manny gave to him , he didn't listen , he kept on saying that if we wanted him in the band that we should do it his way , Rob was this kind of friend I couldn't forget or afford to loose so I couldn't tell him to leave the band or something , i mean we just started this band thing and we needed to be together​.....

To cut the long story short after we finally released our first album about two weeks ago, Rob started spending the little money we saved to make our next album a success  on useless things so everyone was angry ... it was getting too much..so I took the last courage in me and I  told him we weren't interested in his ideas and as a matter of fact he is officially kicked out of the band, his reaction wasn't something I expected , he just too his little brown box which is always in our practice room and exited the room but before he left he said