chapter one

( Imma do a bit of background first, up to you If you want to read it.)

The name is Elizabeth. I've always been overweight. Since the age of 8 actually. And I'm currently 14.

When I was younger my weight never really bothered me. I knew I was a bit bigger than everyone else but It didn't really bother me.

Until like 12ish. I started getting insecure. Cuz all the girls at my school  were skinny and pretty and I was the complete opposite.

I didn't like my weight but I didn't really do much to help it.

Until around the second half of 8th grade. It started to really get to me. I thought that I would loose the weight a long time ago like everyone else but, I was wrong.

I hated my body. Honestly. Sometimes it would get to a point were I was too embarrassed to even go to school cuz I didn't want anyone to see me.

I still do.

And around that time is when my weight isn't only on my stomach, but it distributes all over my body.

My hips are bigger than they should be for my body type, my arms are too, and thighs aren't that bad, but their still too big in my opinion.

To be honest the only thing that I love about myself would be my hair. It's long, and curly in such a natural way. I love it so much. But that doesn't make my appearance any better.

I'm in my freshman year of high school and I'm insecure as ever. Btw, I go to a medical high school.

We have to wear scrubs everyday. I don't really mind them tho. Besides that their comfy they kinda hide my hideous self.

Right now I'm at a point were I just hate myself so much. As bad as it sounds, it's the truth. It's hard to explain.

Like not even my normal clothes fit me the same anymore. It feels as if I grow every single day. In places were I shouldn't.

In society I'm considered curvy. I guess. In my words I'm just fat. But oh well.

Right now I have this huge crush on this guy. I sit next to him in biology. But I know damn well that I have no chance whatsoever. So I won't hype myself up too much.

But man is he good looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my second story :)
If you get offended by it in any way, then don't read it. I base it off a lot of me. Most of the things that you read in this book are things that I feel and happened.

(Not all the book is gonna be this negative btw.)
Hope you guys like it ♡
                  -j♡