chapter 13

8:00 am

You open your eyes halfway to see that you woke up at Shawns place. 

"Oh no no no!" you thought. What would your mom think ? I mean her suspicions are true but still. You quickly sit up and run your hands thru your hair. You look over to your right and see Shawn still asleep. Wow... it really did happen last night, you gave your virginity to Shawn. 

Your clothes are all over the floor, well, your undergarments. You never really got to put on clothes last night. You looked at Shawn again, still asleep, so soundly. He looks so innocent when he's asleep, making u think it really wasn't him that did those things to you last night. 

You get up from bed and check your phone. 

10 missed calls from mom 

7 missed calls from dad 

Jesus Christ. this can't be, what are you gonna do?

"Hey beautiful " You hear a familiar voice say. You quickly turn around and see Shawn staring at you in a way he never has before. You smile and blush a bit. You look right into his eyes and say "Good morning handsome".  He soon sits up and comes close to you. He leans in and gives u a soft, passionate kiss. 

When you guys pull away you both smile. The butterflies in your tummy have woken up. You quickly get slapped by reality and remember your situation and your smile dies away. 

"What's wrong love?" Shawn asks worried. You get a lump in your throat and look down. "I obviously didn't go home last night," You say on the verge of tears, " And I have like 15 missed calls from my parents and of course I didn't answer and now I'm scared of going home. because idk if ill get yelled at and plus what justifies going home with a boy and not answering my calls? my parents are gonna kill me." You started crying 

Shawn didn't say anything. He just sat next to you silently thinking of what to say. He held your hand and did that weird thumb caressing thing over your hand. You liked it tho, it was comforting, and his touch tingled. 

"Okay listen, i'll be there right next to you, so if they have too blame anyone, it'll be me. I am the one that invited u over in the first place. don't worry hun, I'm right here next to you. Every. Step. Of. The way." He told you. Hearing those words come out of his mouth comforted you so much. 

"Okay then, can I eat something real quick then?" You asked with a grin. Shawn laughed and responded with "Of course". 

You got up and looked into the mirror. Jesus Christ, this is the first thing that Shawn looked at in the morning? You didn't take off your makeup from last night. And god you regretted it. Your lipstick was nonexistent, your mascara was a runny, your eyeshadow was literally all up in your eyebrows, and your foundation was all crusty. 

You literally gagged at the sight of what was in your face. You started washing your face and then brushed your teeth with Shawns toothbrush. When u finished Shawn walked into the bathroom and put his button up shirt from last night around your shoulders.

"You should cover up baby" He said. You chuckled and and buttoned it up. It fit just past your crotch, just enough to cover your butt. you really liked it actually. it surprisingly fit u a bit oversized. "I actually really like it" You said looking into the mirror. 

Shawn smiled and kissed you in the forehead. "You look hot in it" he said. Usually you would not like that complement, but since it came from Shawn and what he means to you, you actually really didn't mind it. 

"I'm going to head downstairs and make some muffins for breakfast babe" You said walking out. Shawn ran out of the bathroom and yelled "Not without me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another chapter done! I hope u guys like this one, I got a laptop for Christmas and so ill be updating on it now instead of my phone. and its soooo much easier 😩😌.

but anyways ill be starting school again tomorrow and ill try to update as often as I can. happy holidays btw u guys ❤️ and I need to go to sleep now its like 10:30 pm. 

please vote if u liked it please -j💕