chapter 14

after a very cute breakfast with Shawn, you got dressed with some of Shawn's small clothes and put your dress in a bag. you then got in the car with Shawn which he could now legally drive, and started to head home. 

you were very anxious in the car. you started visioning how your parents would yell at you, especially your dad. how you would get grounded, and be very miserable. and with every second that went by, you got more and more tense. and Shawn could notice.

"hey Elizabeth, everything will be alright." he said while putting his hand on top of yours. you didn't agree, so you just kept quiet. " I'm serious love, I will explain everything if they give you any trouble." you knew your parents and you knew that an explanation from some boy that took you to prom won't be the best answer. 

"thanks Shawn, really... it's just that idk if that will completely save me from getting grounded, or worst." you said worrisome. "I really hope it does tho, and I will make sure of it." he said.

the rest of the car ride there was completely silent, but a good kind of silent.

when you guys arrived to your house, you really hesitated getting out of Shawns car. which btw he opened the door for you to get out. when he closed the car door behind you, he took you into his arms and gave you a long, cozy, reassuring hug. 

he laid a gentle kiss on your lips and then grabbed your hand and walked you to your front door. Shawn took a few steps back and Let you have your space. you took a deep breath and rung the doorbell to your house. after like 5 seconds of waiting, your mom opened the door. 

"hi mom" you said with a guilty look on your face. she looked you up and down and then did the same with Shawn. she had a neutral face expression, confused wouldn't even begin to explain how you felt. 

she called you dad. he also looked you and Shawn up and down. he then said," where were you? don't tell me you were with him." he said in a stern tone. you hesitated, then said,"well, I was. I can explain" you said with your voice cracking. your dad always scared you. 

"we were worried sick young lady." said you're mother, she sounded disappointed.

"okay lemme explain. I was at prom, and then after I just got there, guys were saying things that made me uncomfortable and so I wanted to leave, so then Shawn comforted me and-" 

you were cutoff by your dad "I DON'T CARE! you need to answer your phone whenever one of us call or text you. you can't just wander off with some boy" 

the lump in your throat grew even larger. you then heard Shawn clear his throat. 

"excuse me mr. Francis, with all due respect, the reason why Elizabeth didn't come home last night was all my fault, and I apologize, I should've brought her home, but I didn't."

"you know what? lets just forget this all and move on, I don't think I have the energy to yell at either of you." said your dad walking in the house. 

you internally screamed of happiness and waved goodbye to Shawn and walked into your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey everyone! sorry for taking ages to update but hey were here now! this is kinda a filler, but it had to be done, next chapter will be more exiting I promise. 

AND ALSO DID YALL SEE THAT PICTURE? THAT IS MY PHOTO THAT I TOOK IN THE 1ST NIGHT OF THE OAKLAND SHOW! IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE, AND I LOVE THAT PHOTO SO MUCH! (and yess, those roses are mine) 

anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and please vote if you do! and plz let me know what you think of it. -j❤️