chapter 10

10:00am
It was the day of homecoming. You had all type of emotions running thru your veins. Excitement, nerves, butterflies, fear, and more.

"Just be you , he'll love you for you, and if he doesnt, drop him like a fly." You mom told you. You laughed and just took a note to self.

I hope he likes how I'll look like. I hope I have the confidence to wear that beautiful dress.

"Not hurry up your hair and makeup appointment is at 4:30!" You mom said.

You stopped messing around and started putting out your dress and cleaning your room a bit. You always cleaned when you were nervous. It was a weird habit.

After eating lunch at around 2 you just stayed home a relaxed a bit before the whole thing. You watched Netflix and even made yourself coffee.

4:30
You were at the salon, getting your makeup and hair done, it was kind of relaxing, soft brushes on your face, getting your hair grabbed a bunch of times, as weird as it sounds.

After 2 hours or so she was done.
"What do you think?" She asked. You looked in the mirror and took it all in. You actually looked beautiful. You felt amazing and gorgeous. (I am so not trying to say that you need makeup to be beautiful, this is just for the story.)

She noticed you took a while to answer. "Do you not like it?" She asked worried. "No no no, I look amazing, it's just my first time having a full face of makeup. But it great I really do love it" you said thanking her.

She nodded and helped you out of the chair, you legs became paralyzed. You payed her and went home with your mom.

"You look amazing honey, I can't wait to see Shawns reaction." She said. "Same" you said.

You put your dress as soon as you got home. You admired the dark blue dress, hugging every curve, every piece of fat on you body.

You mom walked in. " OMG honey..." She said, tearing up. " omg mom don't cry" you said bringing her in for a hug. " your all grown now, I'm sorry I can't help it." She said. " C'mon let's go downstairs, Shawn will be here any minute. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried :/