chapter 12

"Dont look at me, I know I'm ugly and fat, and you deserve someone who feels better about themselves and won't bail on you at a dance like I just did and I'm so sorry." You said, not looking up at all.

Shawn didnt say anything for a moment. "Okay look, if you just want to leave and binge watch movies at my house instead that's fine... or we can stay if you still want to. But one thing is for sure.... you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And that's a fact, you need to stop hating yourself. It doesnt look good on you. And I'm not saying this just because I'm saying it bc its true."

You didnt say anything. You just wanted to leave. You got up and walked towards the back exit of the school. You heard footsteps behind, you were more than sure it was shawn. "Hey hold on" shawn said and you stopped and turned around.

Shawn came up to you a instantly picked you up bridal style. "WOAAHHH" you said . He didnt say anything and kept walking. Once you guys were at the front of the school, be called an uber.

"Are you sure you want to leave? Your friends will be asking where you are" you said worridly. "Its fine, besides all we want is to be with our dates, and your my date right?" He said smiling at you.

After 5 more minutes your uber arrived.
"This street please" said shawn after helping you in the car. "Alrighty" said the middle aged man driving.

It was a silent car ride. And sorta awkward. Shawn was holding your hand the whole time. You loved how he knew how to comfort you.

"Were here" said the man, looking you up and down. Uh oh, you instantly thought. Hes gonna make me feel uncomfortable.
Shawn came around to help you out.

"Hey take care of her, I'd love to hit that" the man said with a pervertive face. You looked down and blushed, but not in a good way. At all. " get out of here pedophile, your getting one star" shawn said with a serious mad tone.

By then you were already waiting at his front door to walk in. "Sorry baby. Just forget about him and come cuddle with me." Shawn said. Hes never said that so straightforward. You were surprised but also tired enough to not mind it.

Shawn's family wasnt home. He said they went to visit his grandma for the weekend. "Oh, okay.... can I uh, change?" You asked. Oh sure. Stay here I'll get you something. My rooms a mess."

He said before shooting up the stairs. You giggled and sat on the couch and waited. You couldn't stop thinking about everything. The limo, the uber driver, the actual dance, how he brought me here. What if I actually sta-

"Here you go babe. Hey are you okay?" Shawn asked. You stopped your thoughts and came back from reality. Shawn was wearing grey sweats and socks and a black tank top. Damn he looked hot.

He brought you some of his moms sweats and one of his tshirts and socks. "Can I borrow a hoodie instead?" You asked. "Oh of course." He shot up the stairs again. You looked for someplace to change. You looked around. For some reason the bathroom downstairs was tiny. And in your circumstances rn, you couldnt change in there. So a small closet was your best bet.

You walked in and put your clothes aside, and realized you couldn't unzip your dress. Wow this is embarrassing. You heard shawn coming down and called his name. "Shawn! Shawn I need you!" You called

"Yes babe?" He said. "Um... can you unzip me? God this Is embarrassing" you said looking down. "Sure why not." Shawn said without hesitating.

You turned around and put your hair in the front with your hand. Shawn was close, you could feel his breath in your neck. He started unzipping your dress. Then it just fell all the way down. Pretty much just you in your bra and panties.

You instantly covered yourself. "I know I'm ugly" you said scared shawn was gonna leave you. But he didnt do anything. He stood there admiring you. Every stretch mark, every blemish, every beauty mark, everything. " I love your body, your absolutely gorgeous baby girl. You really are." He said while putting a strand of your hair behind your ear.

" please stop saying you hate your body. It breaks my heart. A girl like you shouldn't hate herself." He said coming closer and closer to you.

He started caressing your body lightly. It gave you tingles. He traced his finger on your waist before holding it completely. He brushed his lips on yours. He kissed you, passionately. The more the kiss deepened, the more his hands explored.

You started to run your hand thru his hair, and touching his abs thru his shirt.

Let's just say you guys had fun ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ another chapter done! After eternity

I started school again 3 weeks ago, and I've been having to go to sleep earlier since I wake up earlier so I haven't really had the chance to update. Plus they give me a shit load of homework.

But anyways please vote if you liked it and thank you for reading -j♡