chapter 4

The next morning when you walk into school, you find your friends and talk with them. You friends keep their attention to something behind you, they were giggling.

You turn around and see Shawn.

"Hey cutie" he said softly.

Taken aback a bit, you just say "hi"

Your friends start eyeballing you both and giggling and whispering. You feel all tingly.

"What's up?" You say breaking the awkward moment.

"Nothing much just checking up on you" Shawn said "Oh, ok" you said.
"I'll see you later Elizabeth" he said, while giving a hug. "Ok" you said.

He walked away and you couldn't take the stupid smile off you face. You've never felt like this before. So happy and weird, it's hard to describe.

"I see you" said your best friend Natalie says, laughing after. "I'm so proud!!" Said your other friend talia.

You just blushed and said "guys calm down, hes just a friend." "A friend that calls you cutie??" Talia asked.

You blushed even harder. "Yes, a friend." You said shyly. "Whatever you say" said Natalie.

Later that day in advisory  (like homeroom) the school announced that their was homecoming in a week.

You didn't really get exited. You knew you weren't gonna get a date and you also knew a dress wasn't gonna look good on you.

After advisory came lunch. On you way there Shawn walked up to you.

"Hey are you going to homecoming?" He asked. "I don't plan on it" you answered. "Why not?" Shawn asked surprised. "Because I know no one is going to ask me as their date and because I know I won't look good in a dress." You mumured.

"Oh...." Shawn said disappointed.

"Yeah." You said, clueless.

"Well what if I can change that?" Shawn spit out. Taken aback you asked "What do you mean?"

He walked up to you, held you hand and looked into your eyes.

"Please come to homecoming with me Elizabeth." He stated. Their was a small crowd forming around you both. You could see your friends behind Shawn, motioning you to say yes.

At this point you didn't know what to do, you didn't want to embarrass him by saying no, but you also didn't know to saying yes, their was still the dress thing.

"Please" he begged.

"Elizabeth please." He kept going.

The crowd got bigger and went "aaawwh" you started blushing.

"Yes, I will come with you Shawn."
You stated nervously.

Shawns face instantly lit up and took you in for a tight hug. The crowd cheered and was full of jelous girls.

You hugged back. You liked his hugs. They were warm and protective.

"Can't wait" Shawn whispered in you ear. "Same" you happily said this time.

"I'll see you in biology." Said Shawn, walking away. "Ok" you said back.

You walked into the cafeteria to the table were your friends were sitting at. "Congrats girl!" Natalie said. "I'm so happy for you!" Said talia.

People kept looking at you. You recognized them from the crowd.

At the moment you just hoped you would have the guts to wear a dress and makeup and heels and all that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done♡
Lemme know what you think! It matters a lot to me.
Make sure to vote if you like It:)
Thanks for reading 💕
                      -j♡