chapter 8

You blushed and looked down, because you didn't know what to do.
You took a spoonful of frozen yogurt in your mouth. You ate it a certain way, it was kinda weird but you can't help it. (Sorry idk how to explain it.)

Shawn noticed it. He started giggling.
"What?" You asked clueless. He kept laughing. "Why do you eat like that?" He asked chuckling. You low-key felt embarrassed.

"Because I have sensitive teeth, plus, it prevents me from eating too much."  You said. He stopped laughing and his face grew a serious, sympathetic expression.

"What do you mean eat too much?" He asked. You looked down and said nothing for a while. "So I don't gain even more weight." You mumbled.

He stared right into your eyes. "Elizabeth, I just want you to know that your absoloutly beautiful just the way you are." He said looking into you eyes, and holding your hand on the table.

You turned into a tomato, you couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth. "So you woukd date an ugly girl?" You asked. "How can I date something that doesn't exist?" He said in a smirk. (Omg y'all remember this)

You looked out the window, seeing the people walk by in the shopping center.

"Don't let anyone or anything tell you that your not good enough. Your like more than good enough. Because besides being gorgeous, you have an amazing unique personality. And your smile..." He said looking away while smirking .

Your eyes started to water, and you put your other hand over your mouth. No one has  ever told you something like this and you felt a whole lot of butterflies in your stomach.

"Why are you crying darling?" Shawn asked. "No one has ever said something so nice to me before." You said, trying to not make your voice crack. "Oh, it's okay hun, I just wanted you to know that." Shawn said smiling.

He helped you up, and walked out of the place. "So why are you at the mall in the first place?" Shawn asked.

You kinda hesitated at first, because you didn't know if you could tell him. And also cuz you didn't want him to spend more money one you.

"For my homecoming dress." You said nervously. "So why were you crying?" Shawn asked worryingly.

"Because all the pretty dresses that I liked only had sizes like 7 and under. That's bullshit my fatass won't fit in that." You said, with your voice cracking.

"Sh sh sh it's okay hun" he said softly while bringing you in for a hug. You took in his smell, he smelled really good. And his arms felt like home.

"Im fine. I'm just feel really bad about myself because they only have skinny girl sizes." You said. "You are skinny, your slim thick." Shawn said.

"Then what's this?" You said, while holding you stomach. "Babe I know curvy, slim thick girls like you won't ever have a perfectly flat stomach, and it's fine. You look perfect, the fact that the store doesn't have your size is their problem." He said.

You didn't say anything for a good while. "Here, lets go here." He said taking you to forever 21. "Shawn no, I need a dress not clothes."  "I know, they sell some here right? And if not, just get somethings you like, my treat." He said giving you a kiss on the cheek.

You smiled and started to walk around. You saw a cute tee shirt, so you got it. Along with some ripped jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Your gonna look amazing." He said while getting a hold of your hand. Next he walked you to Nordstrom.
"Shawn your gonna go broke, everything here is way too expensive." You said worryingly. "Its okay, I still have to buy my suit too." Shawn said smiling.

"Do you wanna color coordinate?" He asked. "Of course!" You said exited.

You chose out your dress first, since it was harder. You chose a pretty navy blue dress that was tight at the top and loose at the bottom. And as for Shawn, he chose an all black suit, with a navy blue button up shirt, and a black tie. and even bought some crosages there.

At checkout you saw the prize of everything and your eyes turned into saucers. "Lemme help you with something shawn" you said taking out your wallet. " course not Elizabeth, it's fine." He said pushing the wallet back into your pocket.

"He's a keeper." Said the cashier. Shawn just smiled, and you looked up at him and hugged his arm.

"I know he is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter doneee!! Hope y'all liked it, I really like how the story is going along.♡♡

If you did like it please vote, and don't be afraid to comment what you want to happen, I might make it true ;).
                         -j♡