chapter 5

After school you were waiting for your bestfriend, Natalie to walk to the hospital.

You were on your phone waiting for her by the front of school.

You suddenly see a group of boys coming. They looked like juniors. You were a freshman.

You didn't really pay attention to them. " Hey girlie." One of the boys said, looking you up and down.

You started to feel bad.

"What are you doing all alone?" Said another one getting closer to you.

"I'm waiting for my friend" you said quietly.

"We'll keep you company" said another guy, touching your waist.

You started to feel really uncomfterable. You tried to walk away but they didn't let you.

"Were you think your going, c'mon let's talk babe" said the first guy, he sounded mad and almost touched your butt.

"Leave me alone" you said, on the verge of tears.

"You heard her, leave her alone." Said a firm, familiar voice. It was Shawn, you felt relieved and scared at the same time.

You didn't want him to fight these guys, he would get really hurt. Natalie was behind him. She looked scared.

It was 3 guys against Shawn.

"Why should we?" Said the guy touching you, in a firm voice. He didn't want to let go of you.

"Because she has somewhere to be," shawn said " and because she feels uncofterable with you touching her like that."

"Oh c'mon, look at her, she's a babe." Said the guy. "More than just a babe, she has a name, and no matter what, you should never touch a girl like that without her consent." Shawn said.

You started to blush. "Let go of her" Shawn said, getting closer to him.

The guy aggressively let go of you, so hard that you fell to the floor.

" Elizabeth!" Shawn and Natalie said.
"You fucking bastard" Shawn said angry.

You start crying quietly and Natalie starts to comfort you.

Next thing you know you hear punches and grunts. You look up and you see Shawn beating up the guy that was all over you.

There wasn't a crowd cuz everyone already left home. But you got really scared.

"SHAWN" you practically screamed.

He stops yo look at you. He had this energy in his eyes. He looked like a monster. His knuckles were red and had a bloody nose and a busted lip, and his face was drenched in sweat.

"Man he looked hot" you said to yourself.

He noticed what was happening. He looked down and saw the guys beat up face. He looked at you in the eyes and saw how scared and worried you were. He got up and helped you up.

He didn't say anything. Neither did you. You guys just silently walked out of the small school.

"You didn't have to do that" you said, breaking the silence.

"I wanted to" he said softly. "Your all beat up now, cuz of me" you said sadly. "Don't worry about it" He said reassuringly.

Natalie left to her car. So it was just you two. "Wanna come over?" Shawn asked.

"Sure, lemme just text my mom" you said. You texted your mom, and after a lot of convincing, she said yes.

"I can come!" You said happily. "Yay!" Said Shawn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done!
Please let me know what you think.
It's almost midnight, at the time I'm writing this btw ;)
Please vote if you like it 💕
                   -j♡