Prologue: Why The Heck Am I A Child?!

Tsunade POV:
Madara has finally killed me. Guess it's my time to see the Shinigami, Dan, Nawaki, Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen-sensei, and Jiraiya.

I shed a tear at the last six names. Maybe death won't be so bad. After all, almost everyone I love is there.

All I could see was darkness and then I saw light. It's time.

When the light got brighter, all I could see is white, and then I was in someone's arms...alive.

I was breathing and could smell. I looked at my body. I was a....BABY?!

What the hell was going on?! Is this some sort of jutsu Madara created?!

I looked at the person who was carrying me. She looked tired but happy. Really happy...with tears.

"Welcome to the world, my baby girl!" She cried in happiness.

Have I been given a second life? I looked around. This doesn't look like any of the hospitals in Konoha. Where am I?

I also see a man holding the women's hand with the same expression as her.

If I'm really reborn, the person holding me must be my mother and the man next to her must be my father.

There was a calendar above my mother's head. March 17th. My new birthday.

"What should we name her?" My father asks my mother.

"How about..Tsunade, like in the Japanese folktale we both like?" She suggested.

I raised my eyebrows at that. 'Japanese folktale? Nevermind! Just agree!' I thought in a little pleading manner. It would be so much easier with the same name.

"That sounds perfect. Our daughter, Tsunade Cale."

Why do I have a feeling that something isn't right?

——————————————————————–
I knew something wasn't right! I'm in a different freakin' world!!

I found out when I saw the map and that no one here has chakra. I was sometimes taken on strolls and all I saw were a bunch of naive civilians, who are so unguarded.

Aren't they afraid of being attacked or pickpocketed?! They're so pathetic! I did see something interesting though. The Justice League.

A group of superheroes that fight crime and all that other shit and some of them have sidekicks. I guess superpowers and abilities in general aren't common and when someone does have them, they either hide it, use it to their advantage, become a villain, or become a hero.

I was pretty impressed with those who became heroes, despite not having any powers.

If you think I'm going to become a hero, then you are so wrong! I've been through 3 Great Shinobi Wars and so many other battles, filled with blood, death, anguish, and sadness. I don't want to fight anymore.

I've been given a chance to have a peaceful life. I don't need more pain. I'm not a leader in this life. I don't need to fight anymore.

I found out I still have chakra and my yin seal can be visible when I pour chakra into it and when I stop, it goes away. I guess this helps me look more normal in this civilian life. The amount of chakra I had in my yin seal in my previous life is still there, so I guess that's a good thing.

Though I couldn't do simple things like clones, transformation technique, or body flicker. I wonder why that is? I could still use my strength, speed, medical techniques, and sealing but I can't do something as simple as a stupid clone?! Bull!