Chapter 1: Finding a Bleeding Robin Hood

Tsunade: 8 years old

I'm now in 3rd grade. School is practically a joke to me and I'm the student council president of my school. I guess the leader position always finds me somehow.

I've been training my body since I'm not as strong as I used to be as I'm just a child right now. I read novels and books in class and I'm amazed at the kind of stories this world can come up with.

My parents are proud of me and practically brag about me to their colleagues. They let me do whatever I want and I don't have a babysitter since my parents knows I can take care of myself.

Since they're hardly ever home, I usually have the house to myself after school, allowing me to work and study in my secret room.

Life was easy....until....

I was just walking back home when I smelled blood. Lots of blood. I followed the scent and found myself in an alley, and hidden by a bunch of cardboard boxes, I saw the emerald archer, Green Arrow.

I looked over him. Cuts, bruises, and broken bones. He has internal bleeding and poison in him. The poison is damaging some vital organs and decaying his insides, little by little. He's also loosing blood fast and needs a blood transfusion.

I was reluctant in what to do. Save him and be on the Justice League's radar, or just let him die and continue on living this normal life.

I'm not cruel so I decided to save him. Goodbye civilian life.

I picked him up and snuck around the alleys and into my house, which was empty, as usual. It's a little depressing, to be honest.

I dragged him in the secret room, into the hospital bed, and put his bow and arrow on the side.

First things first. His blood type. I spread some chakra in him to find out and I gritted my teeth in frustration when I did.

It's RH-, type O!! It's one of the most rarest blood types in the world! Great...

But now is not the time to worry about that. I need to figure out what components are in the poison to make a cure.

I took off his top to use the medical ninjutsu, Delicate Illness Extraction Technique. Wow...a lot of scars. I didn't take of his mask since I have no intention on finding out his identity, since it would only cause me more trouble.

I put water in a bowl and used my chakra to take the water out of the bowl, then push the water into his body and suck out some of the poison in him.

I can't take out all of the poison without the cure so all I'm doing right now is giving him more time.

I did this over and over again until I knew I couldn't take anymore out. I began to examine the samples of the poison I got and found out that it was similar to a poison I made.

I took out the antidote for that particular poison and made a large dose of it. I tilted his chin up and made him drink it.

Now for the cuts. I washed the cuts before I healed them so the dirt doesn't get underneath his skin.

I began to use the Mystical Palm Technique, healing the cuts, bruises, and broken bones. I don't have as much chakra as I did because my body isn't fully developed, so I have to be careful not to go over my limit.