Chapter 20: Jiraoya's POV (Part 2)

I'm back! Sorry for the long break! College and the COVID just sort of made me lose motivation. I'll be updating more of my stories from now on.

A day later after seeing Tsunade, I tried to focus on seeing that blue light again in my room. I figured that something might come back to me if I experimented a little, but it wouldn't show.

Does it only show when I'm around Tsunade?

I tried to focus and do it again, but that's when something strange happened. It was like something possessed me and my body was moving without my permission.

My hands started to make weird movements while my thoughts became all messed up. Dragon-Tiger-Hare

Water Style: Raging Waves Jutsu!

I took a deep breath and released it and when I did, large amounts of water started to spew from my mouth and hit my bedroom window, which broke due to the force of the water.

My body froze still in shock as my eyes went wide. "What was that?!!" I screamed to myself. "What the hell did I just do?!!!"

I would've thought I was hallucinating or something but the broken and very wet window was very real.

I tried to memorize the hand symbols I just did. Dragon? Tiger? Hare?

As I went through the symbols, I immediately noticed how natural the movements felt. It was like I've done this for a long time.

And then my hands started doing other weird signs that also felt familiar to me. There was also this weird feeling inside of me that I couldn't explain.

It almost felt like...I was free? Excited? Like I was trapped in a cage and now it's starting to break.

My head started to hurt again, but this time, I didn't see someone's face.

I was suddenly surrounded by water. Not only that, but I was falling deeper and deeper in the body of water and my whole body hurt like hell. I was dying.

I suddenly opened my eyes and gasped. What was that?!

I felt like I was dying! No, I was dying! I looked at my hands as they started to shake a little.

But during that vision, I wasn't scared of my death. No, it was more like I had a sense of peace for fulfilling my duty. Like I did what needed to be done.

I suddenly became frustrated as I had no idea what's with these memories.

Who am I? What am I? What is going on here?

These were all questions I had, but only one person I knew had the answers to them. But I don't know if Tsunade will tell me everything or even the truth.

When I search through my memories, it's like there's something right in front of me that I can't reach, but as time passes on, my hand is getting closer and closer to that something.

And that feeling is beyond frustrating!!!

The only other times I've ever had to think so hard is when I'm making plans on how to *ahem* acquire 'research' for my written works.

I then looked back at my very wet broken window and realized something.

'I need to clean this up before Mom and Dad get back. I'll just tell them I threw a baseball at it.' I thought as I began to carefully pick them up and put the pieces in the trash.

I then went to my bathroom for a towel and started to dry the surroundings.

'Too many things I don't understand is happening right now!' I angrily thought as I made sure to get the last of the water. 'Where's that damn Orochimaru when you need him?! I bet he would have a field day with whatever's going...on...?'

Wait...who's Orochimaru?

To be continued...

Thanks for everyone who commented! It helped me regain my motivation!