Chapter 19: Jiraiya's POV

Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to make a little chapter just about Jiraiya. Hope you like it! I promise it will be longer next time!

Jiraiya's POV:

After a couple hours of video games and snacks, my friends left my house, which left me alone in my room, letting me have time to think about what happened earlier today.

Today, I saw the princess again and had lunch with her. I didn't mean to run into her. I just curiously followed the blue light that appeared in my head.

No, I haven't completely lost my marbles yet. Thank god for that!

Tsunade knew what the blue light was. She recognized it and said she'd tell me what it was later.

Is it some sort of meta-human power? I immediately dismissed that idea as I've never got experimented on, nor have I gotten in any weird accidents either, and I'm pretty sure my parents, who are both award winning authors, don't have any powers for me to inherit.

So what was that blue light?

And who was Tsunade Cale to me? I like beautiful women and their curves and bre...never mind. Getting off topic here. The point is, Tsunade Cale felt different than other girls.

Whenever I look at her, I suddenly get this urge to be near her, to protect her, and never leave her side. When I left that restaurant, it was really hard for me to pull away. It was as if every part of my body was trying to force me to stay.

"AHHH!!!" I suddenly felt my brain trying to come out of my head in the form of a terrible headache.

A flash of a women who looked like an older version of Tsunade came to view. She was wearing a green haori with a grey Japanese kimono style blouse and on her forehead, there was a small purple diamond. She stood strong and proud and wore a confident smile as if nothing could hurt her.

'She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. She's practically a goddess.' I thought in awe as I kept staring at the image in my head.

The headache suddenly died down and, disappointingly, so did the vision. I closed my eyes, trying to find more of my lost memories, but it was as if there was a huge gate in my mind, locking away countless secrets. To open a gate, you need the key, which I frustratingly don't have yet!

Tsunade knew who I was and, from the looks of it, extremely well, so how could I have forgotten her?! What's keeping me from remembering?!

'There's a lot more you forgot besides me.'

What did she mean by that? What else did I forget?

Suddenly, another headache made itself known. "AAARGH!" A picture of a kid with the brightest yellow hair I had ever seen came into view.

The most odd thing about him, though, was not his hair but the three scratches he had on each cheek that looked strangely a lot like whiskers. He wore a blue headband with a metal plate, which held a familiar leaf symbol in the middle, and the most hideous looking orange jumpsuit I had ever seen, (Seriously, who would even sell, let alone make, something like that?!) but the most defining trait of the kid was his big smile. His smile looked like it could light up a thousand rooms.

That's when a name came to my mind. 'Naruto Uzumaki'

When I came out of it, realized my cheeks were wet. It didn't take long to realize it was because I was crying.

Why...why am I crying? Why do I feel so happy? Why do I feel so much love?

Is this Naruto Uzumaki the reason my I feel nostalgic towards naruto when I order ramen?

Not that I think about it, isn't 'Uzumaki' a Japanese surname? Is he also part of the reason why I can read and understand Japanese without ever remembering how I even learned it?

Now that you mention it, isn't 'Tsunade' and 'Jiraiya' both foreign names? Why would our parents come up with it?

I hit my head several times with my hand, hoping that might jump start something in me to remember anything, but it was no good. It was just blank.

Why can't I remember?! Who am I?!

To be continued...