Chapter 18: Lunch With Jiraiya

I hummed happily as I went over yesterday. Ever since my secret came out, I've felt more close to my friends than ever. I went out for barbecue with them and we talked a little bit of my other life. It was nice to be able to talk more freely now.

I am currently walking to a jewelry store, where I custom ordered a necklace identical to the one my grandfather gave me in my old life. My neck always felt a little unnatural with out it, even in my old life when I gave it to Naruto. I just came to pick it up.

I walked in a saw the old man that worked behind the counter. His silver name tag read 'Gerald' in black. He saw me and smiled. "Hey, Tsunade. Are you picking up your order?"

I nodded my head. "Yup. I already paid, so I just need the necklace. And you don't need to wrap it or anything. I'll be wearing it as soon as I get it."

Gerald nodded and went to the back to look and my order information and came back with my necklace. Since there was none of the special crystal gems in this world, I replaced it with a large emerald.

I know I could've used some stone to make it cheaper, but I wasn't about to use a cheap ass rock to replicate my grandfather's special necklace.

I wanted to use a real quartz as the centerpiece to make it as it looked more like the crystal gem, but I couldn't find a good one in green color. All I found were a bunch of fake ones or rose colored quartz, no matter how hard I looked.

I took it and immediately applied it to my neck. It wasn't exactly like my old necklace, but it will do. I smiled at Gerald. "Thank you so much!"

Gerald smiled back. "Thank you for doing businesses with us!"

I went out the door and started to look around nearby restaurants as I had gotten hungry due to it being lunch time.

I found a nice ramen place and smiled as an image of Naruto came to mind.

I went and got seated, ignoring the usual looks I get as it wasn't normal for a 10 year old to be eating in a restaurant alone, and was given a menu.

After a few minutes of looking at the menu, a waitress came up to me. "What would you like to drink to start?"

"I would like some Calpico, please. And I'm also ready to order my food." I said as I looked at her.

She nodded and took out her notepad. "Okay, if you're ready, you can order right now."

"I would like the spicy tonkotsu with extra naruto, please." I ordered as she was writing it down. I gave her back my menu.

She took it and smiled. "Okay, your order will be ready in just a few minutes." With that, she walked away, but came back pretty quickly with my Calpico poured in a cup with ice.

"Here you go." She said as she also placed a straw next to my cup. "Your food will be ready soon." And with that, she left again.

I started to distract myself using my phone when I felt Jiraiya's chakra nearby.

I put my phone down as it was coming closer and closer until it stopped for a moment near the restaurant. The door opened and Jiraiya walked in.

He noticed me and looked shocked for a moment before waving at me. "Hi, Tsunade!"

I waved back. "Hi!"

Someone came to seat Jiraiya, but he looked at me, silently asking if he could sit with me.

I nodded. "He's with me." I told the guy and he nodded and let Jiraiya come towards my table.

He sat down on the opposite side of me and smiled. "Didn't think I would see you here."