Chapter 6: Sidekicks, Meet Panacea

I wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments that was given to me for this story! It was a nice surprise to see how much people are enjoying it!

I went back to my house and changed into my suit and mask.

I did I couple of spinning back kicks and found out that this outfit was actually pretty comfortable and easy to move in

The mask was kind of like the ANBU masks back in Konoha, except green. It's kind of nostalgic to put this on and look in a mirror.

I sighed as I took off my mask and looked at it. I wish there was a way to go back and see the world Naruto made. The one where there was peace between the Five Great Nations and the cycle of hatred was broken.

A dream world once thought to be absolutely impossible, but I know Naruto made it work. He had the ability to make the impossible happen. It was his gift.

But I knew I could never permanently go back to the Shinobi world, even if I found I way there. I have a life here. I have parents that love me and friends (More like nuisances) that need me by their side. I could never leave them.

The people in the Elemental Continent have probably accepted my death. If I were to go back and die again...it would probably hit them harder than the first time, and I don't want to do that to them.

And if I left the people of this life, then they would be heartbroken and sad. In the end, I'll just make everybody miserable if I go back to my previous world for the sake of my selfish desires. But it doesn't change the fact that...I miss them.

Tears streamed down my face and it splashed on to my mask. I began to wipe my face and eyes to clean away the water. I don't have time to cry right now. I'm meeting a bunch of brats trying to be adults, now calm down!

I put on a steeled face and covered it with my mask. I'm fine now. I'm Panacea, the healer of idiotic superheroes who don't know what it means to rest when they have a serious injury.

Seriously, these heroes are just as bad as ninjas! Well, maybe not that bad. Ninjas tend to avoid the hospital as much as they can and try to escape the moment they're given the chance. I believe I remember that Kushina beat up over half of the staff trying to get out.