O N E

September 5th 1989.

Mike's POV
" Richie! if you don't stop talking about your male parts I'm gonna tell mom! "
I said completely pissed at my twin brother, Richie. it's the start of school day and his jokes are getting out of hand especially when it's only 8 in the morning.

" tell her and I'll kick you out of the house " he said fixing his glasses since he was moving his head while talking
" you can't do that! " I replied and stepped in front of him " watch me! "
" GUYS for God's sake please stop fighting? " eddie said, huh of course. Richie's crush ever since he was in third grade, and it grew each day which was insanely annoying how much richie talked about him in front of me.

" fine, just because you said so " I rolled my eyes. he'd literally jump in front of a van if he had to for eddie.

I walked to my class that was the only one I didn't share with my annoying twin brother. I sat down in my chair and looked at the teacher who explained whatever she was explaining.

the class door opened and the guidance councillor entered with a piece of paper in her hand.

she looked into it and read it out loud.
" Michael tozier to the principal office, now. " I snapped my head towards her. what could ever happened.... richie.

A/N hey guys!! so yes, I'm new to all the writing thing but I loved the idea of richie and Mike as twins so I thought I'd write about it! thanks if you read this. and yes this is short I'll write longer ones once I'm used to all this :) - Mal.