T W O

Mike's POV
I raced to the principle office and quickly opened the door and saw Richie arguing with the guidance councillor helper, and a girl on the the other chair in front of him. she had a beautiful curly hair that almost covered all her face as she looked down with a hand holding an ice bag pressed to her head.

" Richie! " I yelled and he quickly looked at me and stood up " Richie what did you do? " I said pointing to the girls head.

" Mike thank god you came, she came and ran into me. " there was no way she ran into him. " who exactly ran into the other, Richie? " I said crossing my arms and he looked down then up at me with his big eyes caused from the glasses.

" me, I ran into her. I apologised but he won't let me go " he said the last part in whisper.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the principles table " is he punished or something? did you call our mom? " I asked him and had a concerned look on his face and sat up properly looking at me and Richie.

" no, but I could have. my daughter decided I shouldn't " he said looking at the curly headed girl. we both sighed in relief.

all three of us left the office and stood outside for a bit and I finally got a better look on her.

she looked absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to scream since I wasn't the one who ran into her. she smiled softly at both of us and i immediately smiled back. " thanks for saving our lives out there " Richie said with a cold facial expression, I elbowed him. " yeah thank you...? "
" eleven. I'm eleven " Richie gasped " the fuck? who calls their daughter elev- " I elbowed him harder. "  eleven! that's that's such a lovely name, I'm Mike. and this is Richie my annoying twin brother " I smiled as Richie was groaning in pain.

" nice to meet you guys. I've got to go now, I'll see you later, yeah? "
I gulped and nodded " y-yeah " she walked away and put the ice bag in the trash.

I watched her as she disappeared and sighed. " is that a call for I wish I kissed her feel better soon? "  I blushed " how about you shut up or I tell mom for real now? " he covered his mouth " sorry "

the school day ended and Richie went with Eddie somewhere, his crush has finally took off. I chuckled at the thought. I spotted eleven and fast walked to her. " hey! El are you feeling any better? " I said pointing to her head. she smiled " El? that's cute and yes I'm okay. thanks for asking. " she replied.

at least she liked the nickname that came out of nowhere.

" would you want me to walk you home? " I asked and she nodded putting a piece of curl behind her ear. I smiled and walked beside her.

" you're new here? school started like a week ago and it's strange you got here today " I said and looked at her.

" yeah me and my mom were in a different country and we got here just yesterday. I like it here so far apart from getting run-ed over and hit my head " I bit my lip and looked at her " that's a bad first impression "
" not really, he's funny I like funny guys "
oh no I have to show her I'm as funny.
" yeah, very funny " she chuckled as we approached her house.
" thanks for walking me home that's a lovely thing to do " she said and I smiled getting that weird feeling in my stomach and I cringed feeling like throwing up. she frowned " Mike? you okay? " she said and put a hand on my shoulder which made me get that feeling even worse than a second ago

" uh- yeah yeah I'm okay. and you're welcome " I smiled through the pain. a small smile appeared on her face as she tapped my shoulder lightly " okay " she went to walk away but turned back and kissed my cheek.

I've just met you and I'm already melting for you.