E I G H T

Eleven's POV.

"Me too." I replied

Mike looked at me with a small smile on his face which made me sad because he didn't actually know what I was going to say.

"We can go together- I mean say it at the same time?" He said and I nodded.
"I'll count" I said and started counting.

"One, two, three-"
"I like you!"
"My dad said we can't hang out any- wait what?!"

My mouth was hung open, I didn't know what to say. I felt bad, like really bad. About him, mostly.

"Why can't we h-hang out anymore?" He breathed out. "he's mad that i stayed over without telling him- but that's not about my father because we can always see each other at school..." I said.

He thought for a second. "I gotta go." No. Oh god. That's not what I wanted to happen.

I grabbed his arm. "Mike." He turned and looked at me. "I- li-" I went to say as soon as we heard richie yelling.

"MIKE! where the hell did you guys go?!" He said walking to us.
I sighed and let go of mikes arm.

"What do you want?" Mike asked him.
he just shrugged. "Lunch class is almost over and I ate the whole food."
"We know that." I replied which caused Mike to look at me then back at richie.

"where's Eddie anyways? Why don't you hang out with your 'crush'" Mike said and richie punched his shoulder.

"Dude! That's my secret!" Richie yelled whispered which made me chuckle.

"Eleven is our sister... well yours not mine." He said and I blushed.
"Oh I get it." Richie winked and the bell started ringing and we all went our separated ways.

I walked home alone, just to rethink  < over think stuff on the way home.

I probably hurt his feelings, I don't know I just felt bad because he thought I was gonna say the same thing.

I entered home and went straight to my room to avoid any conversation with my parents, I'm not in the mood. Never will be.

I looked at my secret spot which wasn't that much of a secret, but it was the place I cried in and let all my emotions out. It may sounds dump but that place is my closet.

I got inside and closed the door and just stared out the darkness.

I didn't feel like crying, I felt as if I cried I'd miss important thoughts, most of them was Mike. As soon as I thought of him I started crying.

Richie's POV.

"Mike!" I yelled throwing a paper airplane at Mike over his bed which got in his hair.

"What!" He said throwing it on the ground. "My birthday is coming soon!" I said all excited.
"don't you mean our birthday?" I facepalmed myself.

"right, sorry. But- are you getting me anything?" I asked walking over to his bed and sitting beside him.

"As long as you get me something too!" He said chuckling. "I am not answering that, it's a surprise!" I said and he nodded.

"What were you writing there?" He asked pointing to a small paper on my bed.
"OH! It's nothing- nothing." Mike glared me and raced to the bed and grabbed it.

"Mike- ugh!" I said turning bright red.

He stared into the paper and looked at me. "this sounds as fake as your Wang!" He said and I gasped.

"Leave me and my Wang alone Mike! You don't get it!" I snatched the paper off his ugly hands.

"His hair isn't even red! Why would you write that!"
" how'd you even know it's him!" I replied.

"It says to Eddie?" I rolled my eyes.
"AND WHY WOULD YOU WRITE R IN THE END! HE'D KNOW IT WAS YOU!"

I smacked the back of his head. "Do you have any other ideas? You unexperienced frogfaced!" I said.

"Erase that R and you're fine." Mike said.
" I DESPERATELY WANT HIM TO KNOW IT WAS ME! But fine... I'll erase the R." I said rolling my eyes and sitting back down on my bed.

A/n: hey guys! Sorry this isn't really good :,,) also thanks for over 500 reads! I love you all.❤