F I V E

Eleven's POV.

"What the hell do you want from me?! Uris?" I yelled at this dude who I only caught his last name, and it's not like I actually want to get to know his name. He had curly hair and he looked very taller than me which made me look like a baby in front of him.

"Twelve please tell your father to step aside or your lovely little face is not gonna end up lovely." I was about to speak up until I heard running and I looked from behind the curly headed douche.

It was Mike and Richie. I mentally sighed.
"uh what's going on?" Mike came in front of us and he looked at the guy who was just threatening me.

The curly headed boy chuckled and looked at me. "You're so fast at calling for a backup." I rolled my eyes.

" I didn't call-" I got cut off. "She didn't call anyone. what do you want from her?" Mike snapped.

"None of your business, I'm talking to her!" He said and pressed his finger to my shoulder making move slightly.

Mike slapped his hand off. "Don't touch her!" He yelled.

"What are you gonna do? Huh? You probably can't even pick up a chair without-" Mike punched him right in the face. " son of a-!" Mike went to say and Richie finished his sentence "-BITCH! LET'S GO!" All three of us started running.

---

I sighed as we sat down on a big rock in front of a small lake as I glanced over mikes hand. "Are you okay?" He nodded.

I took his hand and softly traced it with my thumb. "You really didn't have to do this, I mean- punch him." I said and looked at him Richie pecked his head over us but I ignored him.

"It's fine, he deserved that." He said and smiled. I smiled back. "Thank you, both of you." Richie smiled and all three of us hugged.

Mike's POV.

Me, Richie and eleven walked around the town the whole day and it was so much fun. Richie would joke the whole time which caused eleven to burst out in such a beautiful laughter which she thought was horrible.

We arrived at mine and I told Richie to go inside and that I'd be there in a bit. He quickly caught it and got inside.

Me and eleven layed down on the grass watching the sky. There wasn't much stars in the sky. But she was enough for me.

I glanced over at her, a small curl was placed on her cheek. I moved a hand and pushed the curl off her face softly which caused her to smile and looking at me.

"Your home town is really calm and beautiful. Mine has like... rich people who are extremely selfish and- I don't really like it there." She said staring into my eyes.

"You know.. you can uhm spend time with me and richie.." I said almost choking on my words.

"I know, I'd never get bored of that." She replied looking back at the sky.

"El?" She looked back at me and hummed in response.

I leaned in slowly and she closed her eyes. Our lips almost touched and I closed my eyes taking it all in.

The kiss didn't last that long, but I have to admit. It was the best thing I've ever done.

I looked at her as we pulled away she had a smile on her face and I immediately smiled back.

She stood up and dusted herself off.

"It's getting late.. I have to go.." she said with a small blush creeping into her cheeks.

I stood up in front of her. "I'd say you should stay.. but I don't think you'd want to." I said biting my lip nervously.

"Do you want me to stay?" I quickly nodded. "- I- I mean only if you want." I said.

She chuckled. "Then I'll stay." She said and I smiled taking her hand and walking back inside my house.

A/n: thank you guys for like over 100 reads! <3