F O U R

Richie's POV.

It's been 15 minutes through geography class and I already wanted to throw up.

The teacher was talking about our grades that she'll be giving us. But she also said that some of us did really bad at it and she'd be having our moms over which was the reason I felt like throwing up.

I looked over students with multiple reactions. Ones were too sleepy to even bother looking at the teacher. Ones were obviously worried. Ones looked like they wanted to throw up just like I do now.

She started passing our grades and by calling our names.

"Richie." She said and i immediately looked up as she placed my paper on my desk.

I lift it up and held my glasses, something I do when I'm nervous. Definitely not weird.

I got a B. Hmm cool I guess. But not for mom. Even if she had to come over this is the best I could do. Geography is really boring and has a lot of stuff to memories, and I hate that.

I sighed and put it down my desk.
"Eddie?" My neck broke as I looked over at him. He was shaking as he snatched the paper out of the teachers hand and scanned it. Few moments later he ran out of the class with the paper in his hand. I knew this was bad.

I quickly stood up as the teacher looked at me. "I just wanna check if he's okay!" She nodded and motioned to the door.

I left the class and looked both sides until I found him leaning his head against a random locker and his chest was going up and down. Oh no.

"Eddie?" I ran over to him and he looked at me. "hey calm down!" I said and he shocked his head. "I CAN'T BREATH!"
he said yelling "why don't you just use your inhaler!?" I said as quick.

He looked at me with wide eyes and ripped the bag off his back causing it to fall down and he kneels down opening and looking through it real quick.

"WHERE IS IT WHERE IS IT WHERE IS IT?!" he said. I kneeled down in front of him and tried to look for it too. It wasn't there. He didn't get his inhaler.
"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!! " he said and looked like he was gonna stop breathing any second.

I cupped his cheeks and slid my knees on the floor to get closer to him. "Look at me, Eddie." I said stroking his cheeks with both of my thumbs.

He finally looked at me. "shh it's okay.. shh eddie..." I smashed my lips to his.

He gasped but I didn't pull away, I felt his breathing getting slower as he calmed down.

I slowly pulled away and looked at him, taking my hands off his face.

"How'd you do- do that?" He said his breathing came back to normal.

"Uh- I read once that... holding your breath could stop a panic attack, so... when I kissed you... you held your breath." I said. He pouts and nodded impressively.

"Thanks, that was really smart." He replied and I smiled.

"Let's go back to class?" He nodded.
I stood up taking his hand so he can stand up too.

He grabbed his bag and paper as he folded it in a small pocket of his bag.

I didn't ask because I knew he didn't like it when others asked him what grade he got. I knew it was bad enough that he couldn't breath.

We both entered the class and the teacher looked at us. "You two know that classes aren't optional?" She said and I shrugged. "We're sorry." Eddie said.

The teacher let us and I sighed in relief.

Mike's POV.

I walked back in fourth in front of the school doors waiting for Richie. My mom said we had to get home together but he's nowhere to be seen. I also wanted to know what grade he got in this stupid test.

I saw him walking with a stupid smile on his face with his big eyes that made him look extra stupid.

"dude! Can you walk any faster?!" I said and he looked at me his smile growing.

"don't fuck up my mood." I rolled my eyes.

"What did you get in geography?" I asked.
"oh no Mike don't tell me you fucked up!" I rolled my eyes again.

"no! I got a B what did you get!" I asked again.
"Wow I got a B too." I sighed. "Do you think mom would be mad?"

"No even if she did I don't care." He said as his stupid smile came back to his face.

"What's making you this happy?" I asked as I grabbed his arm so we can walk home.

"None of your business." He said and I gasped. "Since when whatever mattered to you was none of my business, Richie?" He shrugged. "i'm too happy about it, I know your stupid comments are gonna ruin that."

I looked at him. "That's not true." I said as I saw him focusing in something else.

"Richie-" I looked where was he looking.
It was eleven kinda getting attacked by someone. I gasped and quickly ran over to her.