N I N E

Mike's POV.

It's been 2 weeks since I last spoke to eleven, so did Richie because we are always together so I don't think I saw him talking to her. Not even to Eddie which is kinda weird. He probably read that stupid note he wrote for him and got rejected.

I just glance over at her and she'd do the same, but we both don't do anything about it. And we are having monthly tests and I needed to focus on that because i wanna actually do good this year. I'll worry about eleven later.. I hope so.

Me and richies birthday was the next day which I'm kinda excited about since we also finished our tests so it's good to celebrate both. Richie wouldn't shut up about it and it's funny that he only refers it as 'his' birthday, he's not too serious about it or else I'd kick his ass.

"Richie?"
"What?" He replied trying different hair styles on his hair.

"You never talk about eddie anymore, what happened?" I asked trying to pull a serious richie for once.
"Nothing, I'm just trying not to be too obsessive... it's work in progress. I just don't want him to think I'm a creep or anything." He said and I nodded.

"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked, richie never hides anything from me especially when it came to crushing on eddie.

"Don't take it personally but I really don't feel like talking about it anymore, if he likes me too, he'd definitely tell me. That's what I'm trying to understand." He said and I clapped.

"Wow, I'm impressed!" He rolled his eyes and flipped me off. I quickly hit his hand. "Respect me, I'm like 3 minutes older than you."
"Whatever, frogface." He flipped me off again and walked out of the room.

Eleven's POV.

I walked down the street looking for something to get Mike and richie for their birthday, I knew it was their birthday tomorrow and it'd be really rude to not actually pay attention to it.

I didn't know what they exactly liked and I definitely needed another guy's opinion since I knew I couldn't do this alone. But then again, I am doing this alone.

I looked around and spotted someone very familiar, I got a better look at him and it was definitely him, eddie, the guy richie liked.. from what I've heard. We only talked once in English class because we got chose as partners before the teacher changed us.

I smiled and approached him. "Eddie!" I said and he quickly turned around and soon as he saw me he smiled. "Hey! Eleven, it's good to see you here." He said and I nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he looked around and shrugged.
"What are you doing here?" He asked the same thing.

"It's one of my friends... birthday and I wanted to get something for him and his twin brother." I said and his eyes widened.

"Let me guess? mike and richie?" I nodded quickly. "Oh thank god!" He crashed me into a hug and It got me very confused.

"Wait why?" I asked concerned.
"I'm also here for the same thing." He said and i smiled. Finally, a guy, I can actually get their opinion.

"YES FINALLY! LET'S GO!" I said and grabbed his wrist and wandered around the shops and got them gifts I genuinely hope they were going to like.

Eddie's POV.

Me and eleven went to so many stores until there's one that sold what we wanted as gifts. Eleven got mike's present and I got Richie's. "I'm tired." She said and laughed. "Me too."

"Do you think they're gonna like the presents?" She asked as we walked down the road to get home.

"I'm positive." I said trying to cheer her up, every store we walked in, she kept thinking they wouldn't like the presents so I'm glad we actually bought them.

We reached to her house first. She smiled and hugged me. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" I nodded.
"Oh and don't even dare telling them!"
"No! I wouldn't. Don't worry. Take care!"

She waved at me and walked inside her house.

I'm positive. I smiled and walked home.