T E N

Mike's pov.

Me, Richie and mom decorated the living room for the small birthday party we're having. It was just el and eddie so we didn't go too far with the decorating.

"Hey, Mike?" Richie said waiting on the door. "Yeah?" I replied putting plates on the table.

"don't you think they took too long? They're supposed to be here!"
"No Richie, you just worry too much Okay? Don't worry they'll be here soo-" as soon as I said it the door bell rang. Richie quickly opened the door and I ran over to him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" El and eddie screamed at the door as they ran inside and hugged us. El hugged richie first then hugged me and the other way around.

"I'm glad you could make it." I said as soon as I pulled away from hugging el. "Of course.. I missed you."

I smiled so big. My heart was pounding out of my chest like it was gonna fly out of my ass. "I missed you too." I replied smiling as she smiled back.

"Uhm are you guys done yet?" Eddie said arms crossed standing beside a disgusted Richie.

"Yeah!" Me and el both said as we got inside and started celebrating.

We finished and it was time they showed us the presents they got us.
El handed me a small box. I shook it a bit trying to make out what it was but I decided I'd know later.

"I thought you may like it. It's simple but yeah well.. open it later." El said and I nodded.

"Holy shit! You brought me star wars? Thank you Eddie!" Richie yelled making us flinch.

"I thought someone shot you in there!" I said . "Yeah with a gun filled with love and hearts" he said. I looked at el completely confused. Richie would never sound flirty, he's usually such an asshole. Things gotta change I guess.

"Hey el, let's go outside for a walk?" I asked and she nodded. I took her hand as we went out.

We walked in complete silence, I didn't know where to start. I didn't know if I should compliment her looks or ask her to hint me about the present or just shut up the whole time.

"It's really beautiful out here." She said breaking the silence. "Not as beautiful as you are." I said completely out of the blue like I didn't even think of it I just said it. But it's not like I didn't want to.

"What?" She said looking at me. "You're beautiful." I repeated. She blushed and looked down. "Thanks, you look.. good too." She replied looking at me.

"Mike?"
"Yes?"
"I like you too.. It took me long enough to realise it and I really do like you."

My eyes widened. "You like me?"

A/N: HEY! I'm so sorry this update took so long but I'm so out of ideas and this was just a filler tbh rip. I love you all ❤