Prologue

2:39 AM
December 21, 2014

As the snow stuck to the ground Miko couldn't help but think about meeting her King , she didn't want the man on a white horse but instead she wants the man who holds the crown to a thrown that they both will share one day. Returning to her notepad she sighed at the blank page in front of her , all she wants to do is write but lately that seems like her heart won't let her .

Miko wasn't the ideal girl in high school, she didn't hang with the popular crowd nor did she have all the boys flocking to her either , instead she was the shy girl who stayed to herself and passed all her classes . Standing at 5'3 with long jet black hair , smooth brown skin along beautiful grey eyes with her soft plump pink lips along with thick thighs and perky 38 D breast with a gorgeous smile you would think she would be taken but instead men look past her because she wasn't the ideal women they were looking for , she had a little tummy and for some men that turned them off but she didn't care because she's comfortable with who she is.

Siping her hot chocolate as the sweet sounds of Luther Vandross Here and Now filled her condo , she smiled to herself remembering the day her father and mother danced to this song at their 35th wedding anniversary, she admires the love they share for each other and hopes to have that same love one day but for now it's all just a dream .

•••

Angelo glanced at the woman he brought home for the night and shook his head , this happened every weekend , he would call one the many women he had on his list and bring them to a hotel because none of these women deserved to know where he lays his head at night let alone grace his bedroom, only a Queen is fit for his sheets and he plans on keeping it that way until he meets her.

Grabbing his keys and wallet he exited the room leaving her by herself sound asleep , he had grown tired of this life he lives on a daily basis , he wants a woman he call his own , a woman he can uplift and hold , a woman he can cherish just as mush as she cherishes him , he wants a queen but not just any queen he wants a black queen . Looking at the snow fall he wished he had someone to go home to but instead he's going to a place where Love doesn't live.

Women throw themselves at him left and right with him being 6'2 with a perfect jaw line along with his nice full lips and perfect smile that complements his green eyes and smooth chocolate skin along with his fit build , he didn't have to speak and the women would leave their panties on his windshield. Angelo doesn't want the bad bitch that everybody wants instead he wants a regular girl who can love him for him and not his looks.

_____________________

V O T E | C O M M E N T

Chapters from here on out will be longer 😊
How y'all like it so far ?