10.

When Life Knocks You Down Just Get Right Back Up And Try Again , Never Give Up Hope Cause Theres Always Gonna Be Better Days
- Red Santana

| Omniscient |
April 27, 2015
10:30 AM

Ezekiel scrolled through his photos of him and Miko , reminiscing on how things use to be between the two of them and he couldn't be more mad at himself then he already was . He never realized how much he put her down when it came to her dreams until yesterday when Angelo gloated about having a woman with her own shit and didn't mind paying for dates occasionally, He had hurt her and Miko wasn't the forgiving type once you fuck up you fuck up and if she does forgive you , ya gotta hold onto it because she won't forgive you again .

Lighting up his fifth blunt he couldn't help but miss Miko and the only thing that got his mind off of her was weed but that seemed to keep her there and he couldn't take it no more " Fuck it " he says going to their message thread .

Mik 💍
I feel like shit for the way I treated you Mik , I should have supported your dreams just like you did mine and for that I'm sorry, I love you with everything in me and I hate that we not speaking and I'm sorry for hurting you when in reality all I wanna do is love you unconditionally , you my everything and I promise that ima get you back no matter what and that's on my moms g , but until then ima let you play with your new toy for now
Sent @ 10:33 AM

Ezekiel hit send not regretting a word he said and he meant every last word he was gone get her back and show her how much she means to him.

Miko sat at her desk looking at the message as if it had grown four heads , she knew Ezekiel had lost his mind for sure now cause she had made it clear she didn't want anything to do with him , she sighed heavily with her head in her hands , she didn't wanna call Angelo into her office but she didn't wanna keep this message from him either .

Stepping out the office she immediately locked eyes with Angelo giving him a weak smile " Can you can come here please ?" She asks " You good ?" He asks concerned " she gave him a look and he knew something was up , setting his tools down he followed her back into her office.

" What's wrong ?" He asks , she sighed heavily showing him the text Ezekiel sent her , he read over the text and laughed , he smiled at Miko and replied back

Don't Answer
Look here fam that's cute and all but she good over here bruh no need to try and flex when we both know you the only toy she was playing wit playboy so whatever you thought was gone happen is canceled now stop texting my woman and go back to being a fuck nigga cause i promise you don't wanna see me
Sent @ 10:40 AM

Angelo handed her the phone back and leaves against the wall " Block his dumb ass " " I do he keeps changing his number " she said " Sorry to say it but you need a new number cause I don't wanna fight this nigga but he leaving me no choice cause ya boy on some stalker shit " she sighed " I figured that when he popped up at my house and I never told him my new address "

" someone had to tell him " Angelo stated " Yea but who ? " before he could answer she answered her own question " Lola " " That's yo friend " he said sarcastically " haha very funny " she said rolling her eyes " you good now ?" He asks " yea Ima leave here in a few to go change my number plus I have a client at 11:30 " " Just making sure you good baby girl don't let that fuck nigga get to you "

" Thank you " She said with smile " no need to thank me that's what I'm here for now let me get back to work before these fools notice I been in here to long " " Can I have a kiss before you go back ?" She asks " See I would but I swear you said to keep it professional " and with that he walked out .

5:24 PM

Miko laid across her bed with tears in her eyes as she laughed her heart away watching Queens Of Comedy , she had finished everything she needed to do and now here she is enjoying the rest of her day with no worry . " you sound like a dying hyena " Angelo said smiling " Shut up " she hit him with a pillow " this ain't what you want so stop before you get hurt baby girl " he said in a playful tone

" oh really " She asks and before he could answer she hit him again " I warned you" he said smacking her back " It's war" she said swinging the pillow at his head , he ducked " gotta be quicker then that " he laughed " first one to give up cooks dinner " she said laughing " let's shake on it " he said sticking his hand she smiled and shook it " let the game begin "

30 minutes had passed and Miko eventually gave up , he was too tall and his arms were too long " You tall that's not fair " she pouted " aww poor baby it's okay now let's get to cooking baby girl " he said laughing " What do you want for dinner ?" She asks " hot wings " " Okay well I gotta go to the store so come on " she said grabbing her keys " your paying since I'm cooking " " That's fine "

Miko locked the door and made her way to the car " Don't touch the door " Angelo said , she looked at him like he grew three heads " you gone stop talking to me crazy " she said rolling her eyes " Ima grown ass man baby " he said smacking her ass " and when I say something I mean it now get in so you can feed ya man " he said smiling , she bit her bottom lip and pulled him in for a kiss

He smiled against her lips " You something else girl " " Yea tell me something I don't know " she said sliding in , he closed her door sliding across the hood of the car , she shook her head and laughed " you so damn goofy " she said " I know it's one of my best qualities "

8:40 PM

Miko and Angelo sat Indian style on the bed eating the hot wings she prepared while watching How High , they were so into the movie that neither of them had noticed their phone buzzing . " you threw down baby " she smiled " I always do my thing in the kitchen " she gloated " that you do " he said giving her props

" Ima need you to make my moms some she says any woman can cook but a woman who can out cook her is worth keeping and let's just say baby your worth more then you know " she blushed " you always making me blush with yo corny ass " " but you like it so hush "

" Damn who blowing you up ?" She asks " Shit I don't know I been so into this movie with you I ain't really pay attention to my phone " he said rubbing his neck " Hand it to me please " Miko tossed the phone in his lap " Damn I got missed calls from Troy and Zach what about you ?" He asks " Same I wonder what's so important that they called back to back like that ?" " I don't know but ima find out "

Calling both of them back no one answered their phone , Miko tried from her phone but got the same result.

DING DONG

They sprinted down stairs to the door , Angelo swung it open to see Zach and Troy standing there with tear stains on their cheek " What's going on ?" Miko asks " It's Zyla".

_______________________
V O T E | C O M M E N T