14.

Sometimes It's Okay To Cry , Scream , Yell , Shout & Break Things
- Unknown

This Chapter Goes Out To All The Women Who Have Been Cheated On , Lied Too And Deceived By The Men Who Was Were Suppose To Love You

| Omniscient |
May 9, 2015
3:45 AM

Mila sipped her fourth glass of wine as she silently cries while Who Can I Run To plays in the background, she re read the messages over and over again thinking maybe her mind was playing tricks on her but they weren't

He has another son

A son the same age as Miko , the woman wanted to meet face to face and explain her side , she too had been lied too and the fact that this woman's son was kept a secret for so long bothered her but one day she seen him and Mila with Miko and Troy while she was out with Trell Jr and it broke her heart , she had sex with a married man. Mila didn't blame her because she didn't know but this talk between the two of them would determine how she would address Trell.

All those years she had been nothing but faithful to him and she still couldn't figure out why he would cheat ? She cooks, cleans , works , fucks and sucks him when he wanted and yet he still stepped out on her , Was she not pretty enough ? Mila scoffs at the thought of that , if people didn't know that Miko's her daughter then they would think they're sisters. She looks out the window to see the rain heavily pouring down with headlights pulling into her driveway .

" I know damn well he ain't bring his ass here " Mila didn't wanna see Trell until after she talks with the mystery woman but Trell couldn't wait , he needed to plead his case one last time before Mila made up her mind but little did he know she had already done so. Knocking at the door he patiently waited for her to answer " I hope she kicks your teeth in " Leona , his big sister said " You don't deserve her hell you didn't deserve her back then and I can't wait til everything comes out and she realizes how much of a fucked up person you are "

The door swings open " Come in " She mumbles , if she didn't see Leona come out the car she would have left his ass right at the door . " You got 20 mins so start talking " Mila said taking a sip out the wine bottle " I'm sorry " Trell says " You were sorry the last 4 times too " " I need to get a few things off my chest and I know you might hate me after I say this but I am truly sorry Mimi " Mila rolled her eyes " You wasting precious time " She said taking another sip " What I want to know is when were you gone tell me about your son Trell ?"

Trell eyes widen " Yea I received a few text messages today from a woman claiming she has a 20 year old son with you and she sent the DNA test along with the text so don't even lie "

" I started messing wit her around the time things were real bad for us , she was there to comfort me when we would argue , I would tell her the mother of my son wouldn't let me see him , I had her thinking you were some bitter baby mama when that wasn't the case " he sighed " You and her got pregnant around the same time she even gave birth a day after you did , those months I was gone it was because I was with her taking care of our son"

" What about our anniversary in 97 ? " she asks with tears coming down her cheeks " Our son had a fever so I had to be there " he says " Any more kids or women I should know about ? " she chuckles " I slept with your cousin a few hours before our wedding and your bestfriend at the reception, I missed half of Troy's First birthday because I was fuckin my secretary and the night of your miscarriage-"

Mila broke the wine bottle across his face " FUCK YOU! I NEEDED YOU THAT NIGHT AND YOU WERE GONE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GRIEVING LIKE I WAS BUT INSTEAD YOU WERE GETTIN YA FUCKIN DICK WET ! I OUTTA KILL YOU ! "

" There's more " Leona said unbothered " I got a DNA test done on Miko because I thought she wasn't mine " by now Mila seen nothing but red , 35 years of marriage down the drain . Trell watched as Mila cried in his sisters arms , he had truly broken her to the point of no return " I want a divorce I want both pent houses and all the vacations houses we have " Mila says coldly, she took her ring off " I hope your happy with the decisions you've made because baby when I say you will reap what you sow I mean it ! "

" So you just not gone tell her the rest ? " Leona says " Fine I will and I hate to say it but the day you went into labor with Troy he was with Lola's mother and he has 4 year old daughter with one of the ladies at my church " Leona says " I told you don't bring me cause I'm not gone baby the situation "

" You really pathetic as fuck Trell I been with you since I was 16 and we got married a year after that ! 35 years gone just like that cause you wanna stick ya dick in everything " Mila shouts " I never meant to hurt you Mimi I swear I didn't I never wanted this for us " " Ooo you hear that brother ?" Leona says as Irreplaceable by Beyoncé plays in the back " Perfect song for the perfect moment " Leona smirks

" I held you down when you had nothing I loved you when you couldn't love ya self ?! All those late nights of staying up just so you could finish exams and shit and this how you repay me ? Okay " Mila smirks " You got a DNA Test on the wrong child by the way " " Repeat that shit again " " You heard me nigga ! You got a DNA test on the wrong child now if you could get the fuck out my house I would greatly appreciate "

_______________________
V O T E | C O M M E N T

Y'all ready for the next chapter 😏 It's finna be sex all in the air