19.

For I Am I King Who Lifts His Queen Up
- Red Santana

The Place They'll Be Stayin At In MM

| Angelo Isiah Valentine |
September 4 , 2015
2:30 AM

Angelo quietly opens Miko's front door letting Zyla , Zach, Troy , Bella ,Tj and his friend Azai in " She been sleep for 2 hours now " Angelo whispers " Good " Zyla says " Now when I count to three we scream Happy birthday even though it's not until Sunday " " Girl hurry up shit we have a plane to catch " Bella whisper shouts , Zyla side eyes her " who paid for yo ticket again ? " Bella stays quiet

" Exactly! I'll gladly give it to some one else " Zyla chuckles " Now Lets do this " she says rolling her eyes . Angelo bit his tongue , he wanted to check both of them but they have a plane to catch in a few hours and luckily Zyla had already packed her bags so all they have to do is wake her up . Angelo pushed open her bedroom door " Shit " he curses under his breath , Miko had thrown the covers off .

"What ?" Tj asks " She's naked that's what " Tj stale faces him " Like I give a fuck " he says moving past " HAPP-" Zyla puts her hand over his mouth " we doing it together " he threw his hands up " Aight " he muffles " now on the count of three we gone bust through the door singing happy birthday " Zyla says , everyone nods in agreement " Okay one , two , three "

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY MI-" " FUCK WRONG WIT YALL HUH ?! A BITCH TRYNA SLEEP AND YALL LOUD ASSES WANNA PLAY !" Miko shouts " Bitch get up we got a plane to catch " Zyla says slapping her thigh " I swear fo' god ima kill all y'all " she mumbles " GET OUT SO I CAN GET DRESSED !"

" y'all go I got this " Angelo says not budging " Make sure she's dressed and ready to go in a hour we still gotta eat before we board the plane " Zyla says exiting the room , he nods closing the door behind her . Walking up to Miko , he could see the attitude on her face .

" Happy early birthday baby " he says wrapping his arms around her waist , she ignores him " You mad at me mama ?" He asks " Fuck you Lo " she says shaking her head laughing " You could have put the blanket over me before they came in " " I was but Tj just busted in " he says kissing her shoulder blade " Go brush ya teeth and grab ya outfit out the closet " he kisses her cheek " It's in the Gold bag "

Angelo descends down the stairs to see a blunt in rotation " She getting ready now " he says taking the blunt from Troy " Now What the fuck was that shit y'all pulled a few minutes ago ?" He asks , neither of them answer " Y'all betta squash that shit now !" His voice deepens " She's had enough bullshit for a while and if y'all pull any shit on this trip I promise on my life y'all gone be stranded together on another island got it ?"

" I don't - " he cut Bella off " I'm talkin to you Isabella , stop fuckin playin wit me moe cause I meant what I said " he says gettin up " You just gone let - " Troy cut her off " You should have kept ya mouth shut cause clearly you ain't see Zyla say shit cause he right ! My sister don't need y'all petty ass drama on her trip " Bella rolls her eyes and folds her arms " That's why you and Zy beefin now that big ass mouth of yours " he says shaking his head

" Fuck y'all beefin for ?" Miko asks at the top of the steps " and If you even think about lying then don't even open ya mouth " She says coming down "' Bella has a issue wit me dating Zach because he's not black " Zyla says " Seeing that your not black and you date my brother I don't see a issue with her dating Zach and since you have a problem wit Zach you can stay ya miserable ass here " she looks at Troy " Don't look at me I told her ass "

" Really Troy?" Bella asks " Yes really and when I come back I expect ya shit to be together " " Fuck You " " I guess I'll be single when I leave here huh " Troy says in a joking matter " This the shit I'm talkin about fam !" Angelo shouts " We on a fuckin schedule and my baby ain't missing this flight so let's go ! Y'all can deal with this shit when we get back "

" And that doesn't mean you still coming Bella , now let's go !" Angelo demands "'Remind me to suck ya dick while we're flying " Miko whispers in his ear

2 hours had passed and they finally boarded the plane , Bella felt a little salty that she couldn't come but she knew Miko would always pick Zyla over her no matter what so she should've kept her mouth closed and maybe she would on her way to Jamaica.

" I can't believe y'all really did this man " Miko says excitedly " We had too It's your 21st baby so we had to take a trip " Angelo says smiling " I really appreciate y'all man " she says " We appreciate you too shorty !" Tj yells " Sit yo loud ass down before we get kicked off foo " Troy says

" Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you." The flight attendant says

" Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Zander and I'm your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Captain Urkel and the entire crew, welcome aboard South West Airlines flight 69A non-stop service from Baltimore , Maryland to Montego Bay , Jamaica Our flight time will be of 5 hours and 7 minutes

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable electronic devices must be set to 'airplane' mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you

Flight attendants please prepare for gate departure." He says

" Ready to join the mile high club ?" Miko smirks deviously

____________________
V O T E | C O M M E N T
Only 1 More Chapter Before The Epilogue