17.

Even The Devil Was An Angel Once
- Unknown

| Omniscient |
July 21 , 2015
1:30 PM

It had been a month since Miko opened up her Nail salon and business was booming , the salon stayed packed from the time it opened til the time it closed , she even gave Zyla her own section so she could do hair because Miko knew she hated her working at the salon. Zyla's old boss was a bitch and over charged her for booth rent every month so Miko made a promise to get Zyla her own section and that's exactly what she did .

Walking out her office she smiled at her employees " Do y'all need anything while I'm out ? I gotta restock the bar " " When is the bartender coming back ? " a client asks " Soon his break is almost over " Miko wanted her salon to be different from others that's why she included a bar so the women can drink and get their nails done.

" I'm coming with you since I'm done for the day " Zyla says walking behind Miko" Good I need you to tame this hair of mine " Miko says laughing " Ima need braids because I refuse to sweat it out " speaking of sweat Girl I was nervous meeting Zach's parents and why you didn't tell me he has black parents " Zyla said smacking her arm " Girl when Angelo told me I was shocked as fuck but then he explained how his parents are black " she says " I don't know what I would do if I lost my moms man " Zyla says

" Girl I would turn the city upside down over Trell and my momma " Miko says " speaking of my father we having a sit down in a week and honestly I don't wanna go because he didn't damage me he damaged my mama but I'm going for her cause he wanna apologize to all of us " Zyla side eyed her " How Troy feel ? " she asks " He only going cause Tj asked him to go and I swear they plotting on his ass " " How y'all relationship?" " You thought Troy was bad " Miko says palming her forehead " I almost had to beat up one of the bitches he fuck with "

" Wait why ? " she asks " she walk up to us like who the fuck is this fat bitch and I snapped real quick like hoe this my little brother and if you ever come out ya mouth at him like that again I'll drag ya ass up and down this mall " Miko says sighing " Tj just sat there and laughed but when I say he almost choked her for calling me fat I died " she pulled out the Parkin lot " And how's baby girl ?"

" She just so adorable! " Miko squeals " but she bad as hell when she wit her moms I had to pull up and whoop her ass yesterday " " Girl the devil was angel so I mean " Zyla says shrugging " Her moms thinkin about giving my pops full custody she can't handle her " Miko says shaking her head " Ima take her in cause Trell to damn soft when it comes to her "

" Yo ass stayed in trouble but the minute he came home ya mom would get so upset cause he lifted whatever punishment she gave you " Zyla chuckled " but anyway where we going ? " " Starbucks then chipotle " Zyla smiles " see this why you bestfriend " " Yea Yea you only saying that cause I'm paying " Miko says laughing "Yea and no but which one we going - " Miko cut her off " Chipotle "

" So your birthday is coming up whatchu tryna do ?" She asks " Ima tryna go on a trip to the islands " Miko says " You know I'm down " Zyla says smiling " It's gone be a couples trip " " oh we finna cut up like a mothafucka " Zyla says twerking in her seat " Yea I just gotta start planning " she says " Oh no you don't ima do it just leave all that to me and Lo "

Angelo , Troy and Tj all sat on the couch watching Zach and Leo play 2k , they all came together so they could have a fellas day and also introduce Tj into the group . " Ay ! Zyla just texted me " Troy says catching the boys attention " Well What did she say ?" Zach asks " She want help planning my baby sis birthday and since ya birthday the day after we gone really celebrate baby bro " Troy say " What she tryna do ?" Tj asks

" Miko wanna go on a trip a couples trip which means you gotta bring somebody and please make sure they respectful cause Miko will lay hands with no problem " " Yea I seen that first hand " Zach and Leo say in unison " I almost seen it " Tj says laughing " A chick I was messing with seen us and called Miko a fat bitch she almost took her head off I laughed but I checked her right after cause I don't give a fuck who you are , calling my sister out her name will get you a ticket straight to an early grave "

" Y'all should have been twins " Angelo says laughing " I'm still mad at that dead beat ass nigga man !" Tj says " my moms went through a depression for a while and for the longest I always wondered why my pops only came around when it was my birthday so I followed him one day and I seen you ya moms and sis wit him " he says shaking his head " I was hurt like a mothafucka but it hurt more to know he hid me from y'all " Troy put his hand on the shoulder " we here now and that's all that matters fuck Trell pussy ass "

" Yall should have seen Miko face when she seen him wit that women " Angelo says " it took everything in me not to hit ya pops " " You should've " Troy says " I really don't wanna sit down wit this nigga " " I don't either but I wanna hear what he got to say so that way if I don't like it I can just cut his ass off with reason " Tj says " You right plus if we don't go Miko and my moms gone have our necks " Troy says

" Can we change the subject this shit depressing as fuck " Leo says " Back to this trip though " Zach says smiling " Don't You got something you wanna ask Tj and Troy " he says looking at Angelo " What you gotta ask fam ?"

____________________________
V O T E | C O M M E N T
It's only 3 chapters left before the Epilogue are y'all ready ?