5.

Life is all about chances and opportunities, but it's up to you if you want too take them or not
-Unknown

| Omniscient |
January 14 , 2015
5:45 AM

Miko walked through the salon doors to be met with Angelo ; who had no shirt on at the moment , her eyes roamed his body as she watched the sweat drip down his muscles and onto the floor , the way his chocolate skin glistened had her mind swirling and her pearl aching , she bit her lip wondering how good his hands would feel against her body . Angelo turned around wiping the sweat from his forehead not paying attention to Miko until he heard her mutter damn , he looked at her and chuckled causing her to break out of the trance she was in.

"Morning Angelo " She says clearly embarrassed "Morning Ms. lady " he replies " how are you ?" She asks " I'm doing fine and yourself ?" Yes you are fine she thought " I'm doing good " she smiles " That's good but if you excuse Ima finish up here before the rest of the knuckle heads come in " he says taking a sip of his water " Alright I'll just be in my office if you need me " she smiles weakly

Miko sat at her desk with her head in her hands " What is going on with me " She didn't know what her deal was but after smoking herself into a coma yesterday she agreed not to smoke for a while , she had sent Ezekiel a text going off on him as well as Lola , they had both played a part in fuckin with her mind and that didn't sit well with her , once she woke up and seen what she did Miko hid the rest of the weed and called her brother over to talk since going to her parents was definitely out considering it was 12 at night and she knew at that time they were either sleep or fuckin .

They had spent a few hours talking about everything she was feeling from her toxic friendship to her even more fucked up situation with Ezekiel, her brother knew about Lola being a snake and had told her many times to stop fucking with the girl but as far as her relationship with Ezekiel , he had no clue that they were on that type of level and the fact the hurt his baby sis pissed him off so he gave her the best advice possible .

" Boss up on them sis and do you like you been doing cause once you blow up they gone wish they had you and by then it's gone be way too late for them to come back and be there for you "

His words stuck to her and she promised him that she would live by it until she died , she refuses to let them back in especially when she can make room for people who actually fuck with her . Miko took her headphones out her purse and plugged them into her phone , turning Pandora on she turned on her favorite station .

The Quiet Storm

12:30 PM

Angelo talked amongst his crew as they worked and it was all fun and games until Zach opened up about his fiancé cheating on him . " I'm sorry man real shit certain people ain't meant to be in relationships " Angelo says " That's why my ass single " Eric added " No yo ass single because you a hoe " Derek says laughing " That too " Angelo says  laughing " Fuck y'all " he said clearly offended " no need to be in ya feelings play boy cause it's the truth and you know it " Frank said

" That don't mean put me on blast about the shit " he defends " you opened that can of worms ya self but we gone change the subject before I have to rock yo shit cause you like to throw people business out there when you done thrown your own out there and got checked on it now get back to work since you wanna act like a child " Angelo says in a tone" man I'm going on my lunch break " Eric said in annoyed tone which pissed Angelo off " nah take yo ass home we got this, go handle ya attitude and when you come back tomorrow that shit betta be gone "