20.

No Man Nor Woman Can Break What God Put Together
- A Preacher

Imagine the Villas being a little closer

| Omniscient |
September 4, 2015
1 PM

Miko laid back on Zyla's bed and smiles " it's just so beautiful here " Zyla smiles " I know that's why I picked it " " thank you " she says " After everything that has been going on this year and with you facing back stabbing no wall having hoes along wit fuck boys you deserve this " Zyla says " now let's get dressed we have a boat to get on "

Miko sighs " I really don't wanna leave but I know y'all got plans for me so let me go get dressed " " girl go spend time wit ya man before we leave " Miko huffs " and don't get no Dick cause I don't need you all sluggish " Miko groans " FINE ! "

Miko walks to her villa only to see a half naked Angelo dancing In the kitchen , a smile crept on her face as she watches the man she loves dance to Poison " So I'm poison huh ?" He jumps at the sound of her voice " Shit " he curses " you gotta start announcing ya self baby " she laughs

" sorry " " you good mama " he says making his way over to her , wrapping his arms around her waist and he kisses her forehead " you beautiful you know that " " with you reminding every hour on the hour how could I forget " she smiles

" what time y'all leaving ? " He asks " Whenever she decides to come do my hair " she says shrugging her shoulders " she says I can't have no Dick cause you'll tire me out " She pouts " she never said no head " Angelo says licking his lips " she just texted me " she laughs showing him the text

Big Booty Z 😍💋
NO HEAD EITHER HOE !
Read @ 1:30 PM

Angelo shook his head and laughs " even though I hate to admit it she's right " Miko cocked her head at him " You know what ! Fuck the both of y'all ! " Miko storms off into the bedroom with a laughing Angelo hot on her trail " Calm down baby " Miko flips him off " Shut the fuck up ! Y'all been sneakin and whispering since we got off the plane , Like I dead ass don't wanna deal wit y'all today "

Angelo held a shocked face , he knew she would be upset but he didn't know it would get this bad " Baby - " she cut him off " Ya best bet is to leave me the fuck alone Isiah "

2 PM

Angelo stood while the rest of the crew sat on the couch and discussed the plans for the night but Angelo just wasn't feeling it , Miko being mad at him wasn't apart of the plan " can y'all shut the fuck up wit all the extra plans damn ! " Angelo snaps " Do y'all realize that Miko is past mad wit us and I promise you if you come any where near her she gone stab you " Troy sighs " it's been a while since she's been in a stab a nigga mood "