16.

When You Got Something Good , You Hold Onto It
- Lyfe Jennings

| Omniscient |
June 20, 2015
12:30 PM

Miko swung her legs over the bed for the fourth time " Why won't you let me help you to the bathroom ?" Angelo asks standing at the door " Because " she sighs " It's your fault my legs hurts " Angelo chuckled " Says the women who woke me up at 4 this morning for more " He says making his way over to her " Grab my hands " he holds them out , she sighs locking her fingers in his " Ima count to 5 then ima pull you up okay ?"

Miko nods her head " Just make it quick I'm already late " " Actually your not " Angelo says " I called Zyla this morning and she has you covered for the rest of the day " " Remind me to send her a thank you note with money in it cause I promise you I'm struggling right now " they both laughed " Aight you ready ?" She nods again " one , Two , three , four , five " he pulls her up " fuck this shit !" She grits " I give up " Angelo laughs " Can I carry you now ?" " Yes "

Angelo carries her to the bathroom , setting her on the sink he began running her bath water " last night was s perfect and I'm glad it was you I did it with " Miko says smiling " I would do it all over again just for you " Miko covers her face , she couldn't stop the blush forming and her cheeks were red and warm " Nu-uh move them hands baby " he says moving her hands , picking her up he set her in the water " I love when you blush "

" Oh gosh " she says smiling " I think this smile is permanent " she laughs " Good , that means I'm doing something right " he says " I know this might be a little late but I use to be big ass hoe before I met you and I never played on a woman's feelings but I also don't want none of the unstable creatures I use to fuck with to pop up and try and say otherwise and before you ask , none of them know where I live your actually the first woman to step foot in bedroom hell in my house period well besides my mama "

" As long as they don't disrespect me then we good because I have no problems beating bitches ass " Miko says " my pops wants to meet you , he says any woman that can get along with my mother and not want to rip her head off deserves a metal of honor " Angelo says laughing " She reminds me of my mother that's why I'm able to get along with her " Miko says " Oh and speaking of my mother and yours , they both texted me this morning "

" Saying What ? " he asks " Go get my phone " " What's the password?" He asks yelling from the room " there's no code " Angelo grabs her phone , hitting the home button he went to the first message

Pretty Lady 💋☺️
I'm hoping y'all made me some grandkids since y'all don't wanna answer y'all phone and what not lol tell my son to call me once he's threw blowing ya back loose
Read @ 11:51 AM

Ma Dukes 😍✨
Hi baby it's mommy , I really hope your night was perfect and I hope you gave your virginity to that fine specimen of man you have cause baby you can't stay virgin Mary for ever , love you
Read @ 11:53 AM

" Yo they wild as fuck man " he says laughing " They too damn old to be saying shit like this " " You bet not let them hear you say that " Miko says laughing " oh trust I won't " I know ima hear an earful though because I was suppose to call Zyla and let her know how I'm feeling " Miko says laughing " I think she already knows considering I had to call her " " She's suppose to meet Zach's parents " Miko says

" That should be interesting " he says chuckling " and why is that " she says crossing her arms " I can't take you serious with the bubbles across ya chest " he says laughing " but he's adopted " " What nationality is his parents if he's adopted?" She asks " Black " " Oh wow " she says laughing " well now I know I don't need to fight his mama but where are his real parents?" " Dead , they died when he was baby "

" Damn " was all she could say " I'm hungry " she says " really " he says laughing " I feel bad for Zach but a girl gotta eat and my stomach on E right now so can you make something " she says " I got hot wings left over from hooters if you want them " " When did you go to hooters ? " she asks " yesterday for lunch " he says making his way out the bathroom.

Miko closed her eyes and began reminiscing about last night , she was no longer a virgin ; Angelo had made a woman out of her , she was glad she never had sex with Ezekiel because she knew for a fact that she would regret every bit of it , she had met a real man and if any other bitch thought she would let them have him then they were sadly mistaken because there was no way in hell she would let Angelo go , even after the fiasco with her father she couldn't blame Angelo for his wrong doings but she wonders why or how could he cheat on her mother.

Somethings she had no answer for but eventually they would all have to sit down and have a conversation but at this point in her life she was past disappointed with her father , he was her example on how a man should treat his queen but now she knew everything he done was just a fascade because behind the mask he wore was a liar and cheater and she didn't want that as her example no more , he had hurt his baby girl and dethroned his queen by sleeping with other women and she prayed she would never have to experience that pain ever again.

_______________________
V O T E | C O M M E N T