11.

Love Makes You Do Crazy Things Like Hurting Those Close To You
- Unknown

| Omniscient |

April 28, 2015

1:45 AM

Miko couldn't believe everything they told her , she thought it was some sick joke until she called Zyla's mom to confirm the news

A Few Hours Ago

" It's Zyla " Zach said " Okay what about her is she okay ?" Miko asks " Jaheim showed up at her house drunk and started tripping on her she called me and I over heard him telling her that if he couldn't have her no one could I was on my way over there and when I got there it was blood everywhere " He sniffled

" it look like two people got into a huge fight only difference is he walked out with a few scratches and Zyla looks like someone beat her with a metal bat " " Stop playing " Miko said waving him off " he's not playing sis " Troy said " Mama G would have called me if something like this happen " Miko said in a tone

" CALL HER PHONE AND I GUARANTEE HER MOM WILL ANSWER IT ! MY GIRL IN THE HOSPITAL WITH BLACK AND BLUE BRUISES ALL OVER HER BODY THE DOCTORS NOT SURE IF SHE GONE MAKE IT AND HERE YOU ARE SITTING HERE THINKING ITS A GAME !" Zach shouted , Angelo stepped in front of her " I get that your mad but what the fuck you not gone do is continue to raise ya voice at her like I won't fuck you up "

Zach sighed " My bad " Miko ran upstairs frantically looking for her phone , she didn't even notice the tears falling out her eyes at that point all she wanted was for Zyla to answer the phone . Picking up Angelo's phone she pressed the home screen and it immediately unlocked , dialing Zyla's number is rung a few times before her mother answered

" Hello ?" She said in a questioning tone " Mama G it's Miko where is Zyla ?" " She's here at Kaiser baby it's not looking to good " Mama G said through sniffles " Please tell me your joking " Miko pleaded through the phone but as Mama G got to explaining everything Miko wore no emotion on her face, everything went into slow motion and Miko's heart broke.

" He gone get his I promise just please wake up I don't know what ima do with out my bestfriend " she cried " who gone sing with me when I'm feeling down ? I don't got friends like that and I only trust you Zy you gotta wake up remember your my maid of honor if I get married and we suppose ride together no matter what and here you are on the brink of death because of him , who else ima bug at 4 in the morning when I can't sleep or go on drives with , I need you to wake up please who else gone be my kids god mother or help me check bitches on the daily "

Miko held onto her hand and cried silently with her head on the bed , she had made her up mind that she wouldn't leave her side until she woke up , she needed her bestfriend and she knew if she woke up she would need her too..

" You don't wanna go home ? " Mama G asks " No " she says coldly " I wanna be here when she wakes up " Mama G sighed " The doctors say she might have amnesia when she wakes up " " Fuck what they saying I know my bestfriend gone be okay " Mama G smiled , she kissed her babygirl on the forehead " Mama loves you and I love you too Mik "

" I'll be back with some clothes and food later on , get some rest Miko your mom will be here in the morning " Mama G said rubbing her back . Mama G refused to let anyone see the pain her heart felt even though it's written all over her face she couldn't breakdown like she wanted too.