Chapter One

Y/N pov

"Ok everyone to the stage please" said the announcer over the voice com. Everyone went to the stage to see if they got a part in the remake of It."Ok, so for Bill Denbrough is going to be Jaeden Lieberher." Jaeden starting jumping up and down."Then for Beverley Marsh is going to be Sopia Lillis." Then Sopia started jumping a little and say "yesssss." When she stopped they announced"For Eddie Kaspbrak is going to be Jack Grazer." Jack started jumping up and down saying"omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg" Then the announcer said "Playing Mike Hanlon is Chosen Jacobs." He was probably the calmest one to react, all he said was,"cool."
"Ok then for Richie Tozier is Finn Wolfhard." Finn screamed at the top of his lungs "yayyyyyyy." Wow he is super loud. I looked over at my best guy friend, Wyatt, I hoped he gets a part, he's been talking about this since auditions opened. "Ok, Bill Skarsgård you are playing Pennywise." He gave a thumbs up to the announcer. "Jeremy Taylor you are playing Ben." He jumped out of his chair and punched the air above him. Then I looked over at Wyatt, he was just as nervous, there were two parts left, the ones we auditioned for, Stanley Uris and Rose Mora.
"Ok, playing Stanley Uris, Wyatt Oleff." Wyatt's eyes went wide, he gave me a tight hug." Can't breath" I said and he let go."And our final losers club audition for Rose Mora goes to, Y/N L/N." Omg I got the part. Wy gave me another tight hug but this time I returned the tight hug."Now I can't breath," he said."Sorry," I said giggling and let him go. "Hi everyone im Andy your director and tomorrow at 3 the 'losers club' will meet back he to get to know each other so some of the scenes won't be as awkward,ok?" Andy said."Ok" we all said in unison."See ya tomorrow," He said as we all left. "I can't believe that just happened" Wy said as we were walking home. We were neighbors so we walk together home. "I know" I said still shocked that I got the part. "I can't wait to properly meet everyone else." I was super happy I got the part but I didn't know how to tell my second best friend, May. I remember how hard it was for her when I went to film The Ring, Ouija, The Purge, The Ruins, The Shining, and Paranormal Activity. But I filmed those in the summer so she visited alot, but we start filming It in September. Its currently June 8. We are all going to Toronto to spend the summer together. Me and Wy fly out in 7 days. "Wy, how do I tell May?" I asked him. "How about u surprise her? So tell her u didn't get the part but then bring her to the audition area in like 4 days." Wy suggested. "Uhhh sure why not." I said smiling up at Wy. "Wanna have a sleepover? My parents won't be home until late tomorrow." Wy asked when we arrived in front of our houses. "Sure, Im gonna go grab a few things and tell my mom I got the part, be over in a few, kk?" I told him. He nodded his head and I went to grab a few things, a pillow, blanket, phone, phone, charger, earbuds, and a book just in case. Its like midnight right now and my mom isn't up so I left a not on the contour explaining where I was and what happened today. Then I went over to Wy's house.