Chapter Three

Y/N pov

Today was the day May found out That I'm in It. I just told her that we are going to the mall but we are actually going to the audition place. May walked through the door after me. "This is not the mall," said May."I know," I replied. We walked through the second door and found the rest of the cast. "Hey losers, this is may." I said introducing her. They all came up and said names and shook her hand. But she knows Wy so when he came up she looked at me. Wy told her he got the part. Tears started to fill her eyes."Welcome to the losers club!!!" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face. She just called her sister and left. I walked over to Wy and said "that didn't go as expected." He laughed a little. We just spent the rest of the day at my place since my parents are out of town for like 5 more days. Unfortunately my little brother, Kyle is home. Ok so he's only a year younger but still. "Let's watch Annabell!!!!" Kyle suggested. "Noooooo u know I hate dolls!!!!" I said but it was too late. I was sitting next to Jack. He slid over and put his arm around me. I looked up at him. His eyes on the TV with a small smirk plastered on his face. When a doll or jump scare came I buried my face in Jacks chest. After the movie was over we watched a few more. Soon it was like midnight and everyone was asleep but me and jack. My eyes were getting droopy and jack looked over and noticed. He picked me up and carried me to my room and laid me down and got in bed with me. I smiled as he wrapped he arms around my waist. I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

The next morning 🎈🎈🎈

I awoke to the sounds of yelling. I try to get up to see what all the yelling is about, but jacks grip tightens evrytime I try to get up.
"Jackkkkkk," I said in a morning voice. "Yes?" he asked. "Do you know what their yelling about?" He shook his head and let go of me. I got up and started walking out to the kitchen. "FINN YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT!!!" A voice I soon recognized as Wy's voice. "BUT WHY????" Yelled Finn. "Guys, y/n is never going to say yes, im pretty sure she likes Jack anyway." Jaeden said. I just then barge in and ask, "say yes to what???"

____________________________________
Cliff hanger!!! Oh and thank you so much for 400 reads!!! It means a lot!!! Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out i was camping all weekend!!! Next chapter will be out soon!!!

~Asher🐺🐺🐺