Chapter Nine

Finns pov

I woke up at 9pm and saw I was still clinged to Y/n. I saw how cute she looked when she was asleep. Man, she's adorable. I wish she could be mine. Maybe, but she told me before that she liked Jack, not me. But that was when we first met. When we all played truth or dare.

Flashback

"Dare!!!!" Y/n shouted."Ok I Dare you to kiss the person you like the most as not in a friend way out of all of us," Jaeden said."O-ok," Y/n said. "But you all have to close your eyes," Y/n said. So we all closed our eyes and after a few minutes Y/n said, "ok, your good." I looked around and saw only Y/n face was Red. The she said, "Finn Truth or Dare?" I thought about it for a second the replied," Dare." She looked at me with bright eyes. "I Dare you to kiss anyone in this room but Sophia."  They all closed there eyes agian, but Y/n. She came over to me and whispered in my ear,"Do you think Jack likes me? Because I really like him."

End of Flashback

Y/n grip suddenly tightens on my shirt and her breathing becomes quick and shallow. I look down at her and hold her tighter. She stops. Her grip lossens and her breathing returns to normal.

______________________________________

I'm sorry theres not 2 chapters like I said but my phone is about to die and I need sleep for school tomorrow. I will try to start posting every day at around 7 maybe later. But there might not be a chapter every day but I will try. 😀😀😀😀

~Asher🐺🐺🐺