Chapter Eight

Y/N pov

Wow, did that really just happen? Jack freaking Grazer just kissed me. But do I like him? Or do I like Finn? Is it ok to like more than one guy? Or not? Is something wrong with me? All sorts of questions flowed through my head. I turned and saw Finn standing looking like he was about to cry. Uh-oh, no i can't stand to see him like this. I ran over to him and asked, "hey Finn, what's up?" He looked up at me with big brown glossy eyes and shook his head. "I swear I didn't kiss him, just one of my fans yelled out 'jack kiss y/n' I would never do that." I said trying to make it better.

Finns pov

"I swear I didn't kiss him,just one of my fans yelled out 'jack kiss y/n' I would never do that," she said with a warm smile. I don't know what came over me but I felt so safe under her warm smile. I felt the urge to kiss her beautiful soft pink lips. But not with all of her fans here im not. I returned her warm smile. "Gate D37 now boarding," said the lady. "Shall we?" I asked. She giggled and nodded her head. I love hearing her laugh or giggle. We walked up to the lady and gave her our tickets. Turned out im sitting right by Y/n in first class. Then behind us is Wyatt and Jaeden, then jack and Sophie. Turns out there are separate rooms for first class so me and  Y/n have a room all to ourselves.

 Turns out there are separate rooms for first class so me and  Y/n have a room all to ourselves

And the seat flipped back to make a bed. We sat down and buckled up. Then the plane took off. A lady came by and said we could un-buckle. We had 12 hours ahead of us and it was currently 2 p.m. I looked over at Y/n and saw that she was looking out the window. I smiled and slid over next to her. The sky looked so pretty. "Look, the clouds look like snow ," Y/n said. We watched the clouds for a bit then put on the original It movie. Within an hour Y/n's head rested on my lap while I played with a strand of her h/l,  h/c hair. I looked over to see she fell asleep. I made the seat into a bed and fell asleep with Y/n still asleep with her head rested on my lap.

Y/n pov

I woke up with my head in Finns lap. I sat up and looked out to see fluffy white clouds. I closed the window covers and layed down next to Finn. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep again cuddled into Finn.