Chapter Five

Chosen pov

Y/n run up to her room and slammed the door. I ran into the kitchen and the guys were stiil arguing over Y/n."GUYS!!!" I shout. They stop yelling and look at me."Y/n is upstairs in her room crying, she heard most of what you guys said," I said and Jack run up the stairs to her room. Finn was following right behind him. Wyatt and Jaeden just stood their, looking hurt. I felt so bad, but I ran to Sophias room and woke her up and told her everything. She then told me that Y/n is an emotional person and I felt even worse. I apologized and Sophia ran to Y/n room and started banging on her door, no answer, Jack and Finn were also banging on Y/n door. Huh, that's weird, I thought. They just kept saying let them in, but not even a no was heard from the other side of the door. It was just silence, complete silence.

Y/N pov

My room is on the second story, yes, but that didn't stop me from jumping out of the window. Sophia and jack and Finn was all banging on my door yelling 'let me in' or 'it's me let meet in please' I just need an escape so I jumped out the window and my phone began to buzz. It was wyatt. I answered his call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y=you Wy=Wyatt

Y. Hey
Wy. Where are you?
Y. At the park, can you comr?
Wy. Of course, I'll be their in a few
Y. Thxs Wy, oh and come alone, please
Wy. As you wish, be there in a few bye
Y. Bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry bout the short chapter, a longer one will be up soon😄😄😄 See ya later!!!!

~Asher🐺🐺🐺