Chapter Seven

Some Shout Outs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MostRandomPhantom
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/XbWxWBITiH

gracie509
^^^^^^^^^
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/8bSDuu9TiH

xxbabyburrxx
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/Cj9z2SjUiH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I just kept crying. Wy texted me and said Chosen needed him so he left. It's funny really, here I am sitting under a tree crying my eyes out, looking like an idiot with mascara running down my face but no one stops to ask if I'm ok. My body is shaking violently and Finn is trying to help calm me down. "How about we head back and play a game or something," Finn suggested. I nodded my head and we walked back to the house. We got back to the house and played truth or dare." um, Jaeden truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth" he said simply. A small smirk formed on my face. Sophie likes Jaeden so its time to see if he likes her. "So, Jaeden, who exactly do you like?" I asked. He turned a bright cotton candy pink." ummmmm well...... Sophie" he whispered the last part so only I could hear. "YOU LIKE SOPHIE!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Sophie eyes went wide and she blushed some too. Then Jaeden said, "Finn truth or dare." "Dare," Finn said. "I dare u to stop this game so we can pack so we don't miss our flight tomorrow." his eyes went wide. "Game over. Gotta go pack bye." he said and rushed out the door. Everyone else said bye and left. But Jack. "Don't you have to go pack?" I asked. "Nope, packed yesterday before we all came over." He said and smiled a little. "Oh, well your welcomed to stay but I have to finish packing." I told him. "Do you want any help?" he asked. "Sure I would love to have help." I said and smiled. We went up to my room and finished packing. After packing we all decided to meet at the airport at 6 am. I went to my room and layed down on my bed. I felt an increase of weight on my bed and instantly knew it was jack. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I cuddled up to his back and fell asleep.

~5:30am~

Me and jack got to the airport early. We got through security easily. When we got through a bunch of people came over asking for pictures and autographs. I gladly did so. I absolutely love all my fans. I told them I was going to be in it too. The got super excited saying how that's their fav movie and whatnot. But I had a lot of fun. Then one of my fans yelled,"KISS Y/N JACK!!!" jack shrugged his shoulders and kissed me.

Finns pov

I saw alto of people screaming and freaking out so I went to see what was going on. But I wish I didn't. What I saw was horrible. My so-called best friend kissing the girl I like- no loved.