Chapter Four

Y/N pov

"Say yes to what?" I asked they all looked at me and blushed, all except Jae."Nothing," Finn said really fast."Finn just wanted to-" Jae was cut off by Finn tackling him down to the floor. I slightly giggled. I looked over at the clock, it was 6:00 in the freaking morning. Nope. To early for me. "I'm going back to bed," I announced. "Aw are you going to bed with jack???" Wy asked in a baby voice."No," I stated and walked back to my room. I saw jack looking at his phone. I climbed back in bed and jack put his phone down and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and fell asleep cuddled up on jack, once again.

Time skip to 8 🎈

I awoke to the sound of more yelling. I turned over to see jack wasn't in bed. I got up and snuck downstairs and found Chosen hiding. "What-" I was cut off be him saying "listen." I nodded my head. "GUYS SHUT UP YOUR GOING TO WAKE SOPHIA AND. Y/N!!!" Jae yelled but they didn't listen. "NO YOU CAN'T ASK HER!!!" Finn yelled at someone. "AND WHY NOT?!?!?!" Jack yelled back. "FINN GIVE IT A REST!! IF YOU REALLY LIKE HER YOU WOULD LET HER GO!!!" Wy yelled to Finn. "NO IF JACK LIKES HER SO MUCH HE WOULD LET HER GO!!!" Finn yelled at both of them. "BUT Y/N LIKES JACK, FINN!!!" Wy yelled to Finn. "Are they fighting over me???" I whisper asked Chosen. He nodded his head. "Ive never seen those two fight, their like best friends, and I don't know where their friendship will lie after this one," Chosen whispered back. My eyes began to burn. I run up to my room and locked the door. I began to silently cry to myself.

____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter!!!! Next one will be longer!!!! Ill try and post again today!!!

~Asher🐺🐺🐺🐺