Chapter Two

Y/N pov

The sleep over last night was super fun. But all me and Wy did was basically watch movies and eat popcorn. I was waiting for Wy outside his house. He walked outside and closed the door behind him."hey," he said. I waved back. "I'm super excited to meet everyone," I said. "Me too!" Wy said enthusiastically. (Wow big word!!!!!!!)

Time skip 🎈

We just walked trough the door and found only one person there. We walked up to him. "Hi, I'm
Y/N L/N." I said. His eyes went wide."YOUR LIKE SUCH A BIG HORROR ACTOR!!!" He yelled, more like screamed. I giggled and nodded my head. He blushed a light shade of pink, almost unnoticeable. (wow another big word) " And your non other than Mr.Stranger Things, Finn Wolfhard." I said only causing him flip out more." OMG OMG OMG OMG, YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? AHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. This made me laugh super hard. Then a voice from behind me asked," Are u ok???" I stopped laughing and turned around to be confronted by the cutest guy, he had dark brown hair and hazel nut eyes. His eyes went wide when he saw me."Your....." he trailed off. I giggled a little.
"Y/N L/N, that's me!!!" I said smiling. His eyes went wider. "Omg, wow, ok well Im jack, jack grazer." he said. I held out my hand and he took it and we shook. We all just talked until everyone was here. Everyone freaked out when they saw I was one of their Co-stars, except Wy, of course. Then Andy came in and started talking to us about the movie. "Ok so for everyone, you know who your playing, and Rose and Eddie are in love and bill and Beverley are in love, so that would be Sophie as Beverley and jaeden as bill and Y/N as Rose and Jack as Eddie." I looked over and locked eyes with jack. I felt my cheeks heat up, he was also blushing. "However, Ben and chosen also like Beverley and Stanley and Richie also like Rose." I look over at Wy, he is just looking at Andy but Finn is looking at me, blushing a light shade of red and has a small smile plastered on his face. Andy then says we will meet here every day until everyone is out in Canada. I decided I would bring May tomorrow because Andy said that I could bring her. He then left us alone to "bond."
"Lets play a game," Finn said.
"Likeee," Sophie said caring out the E.
"Truth or dare?" Jaeden suggested.
"Sure, lets play," I said happily.
"Who goes first?" Chosen asked.
"MEEEEEE!!!!!" Finn screamed.
"Ok,ok," I said and giggled a little.
"Ummm, Jaeden truth or dare?"
"Truth," he said looking Finn in the eyes."Ok, do u have a crush???" He asked. Jaeden turned a bright shade of pink and nodded his head. Jaeden then said, "Y/N, truth or dare?"
"DARE!!!" I shouted.