Chapter Twelve

Jaedens pov

No. I freaking told Finn to stay away from her. I just wanted to let Y/n know jack wanted to talk to her. I saw him, he kissed her, she said she liked him. But she didn't mean it, I know, she didn't. She saw me, and her eyes were pleading, like she was begging me not to tell jack. And I won't. She's like a little sister to me. I would never do that. But Finn would regret what he did. Y/n kept starring at me, but not me, her eyes were distant. She got up and told Finn to tell Matthew to leave her alone. I turned around to see her ex standing beside me. I gave him a death glare. "What the hell are you doing here?!?! " I whisper yelled. He gestured towards Y/n, and said, "I'm here to get  her back, " and he left.

Time skip to after they landed

Finns pov

Y/n still seemed distant, she wasn't talking at all. She kept her eyes on the ground, and her hands in her pockets of her sweat shirt. We kept our hoods up so no one saw who we were. We got outside and got in the limo?!?!? We have a limo?!?!  It was so big and cool. It was a fifteen minute drive to our house. When we got there it was amazing.

Y/n pov

Our house was huge!!! And beautiful. Before we got out, Andi, the director, said who we would be sharing ros with. And I'm sharing one with my bff, Sophia.